Thursday 16 January 2014

THE NHS & THE FALLEN PART TWO

Right now then I am going to post the previous email, what I had read anyway as I have 208 unred emails from Arabs in my inbox right now, lol.

This email os from NHS England and then I will add the letter that accompanied the letter that I posted ab out in the very last post...which is why it is TWO PARTS!! LOL.

Now you have to compare this scanned letter from NHS England with the scanned letters on the previous page and spot the deliberate mistake, 100 points to those that spot other mistakes I have NOT picked up on. To give you a hint it is kinda hidden. Or rather something that I would NORMALLY hide?! Once realised the spacing below said names should show the fact that it is indeed there and that on every single letter I had to block the information out.

This is something that ANYONE would do upon any letter they would post up on here or anywhere publicly and then the clue is in the question asked by NHS England within this very EMAIL...

EMAIL

Good afternoon Mr Haswell,
 
Please can you forward me your postal address so I can send the response directly to yourself.
 
Kind regards,
 
 
Adams Edobor
Complaints Team
NHS England North East London Complaints TeamNWL CSU
15 Marylebone Road
London
NW1 5JD
 
Telephone Number; 020 3350 4500
Generic Email:  NWLCSU.NELcomplaints@nhs.net

END EMAIL


Scanned NHS ENgland Letter which accompanied Abernethy House Surgery Letter inside the exact same envelope.

It is only a little detail but it is a detail all the same! Lol.

SCANNED LETTER NHS ENGLAND



No comments:

Post a Comment