Wednesday 8 January 2014

FOR THE LOVE OF ... FIDDLING ABOUT

The Police fiddled crime figures?!

Are you for real?? REALLY??

I have several recordings on here of them constantly lying. I have letters of them being utterly useless and pathetic and I have them being incompetent, thick and stupid. They have even been reported for covering up over Hillsborough as will as Plebgate?!

God only knows what happened with Mark Duggan. I was in favour of your actions when he had a gun as were many people. But now he did not have one? So exactly how is it no one got DONE?! Do not really get that bit, there was lying over someone's death and that is not on. Had I done that I would be locked up, do not pass GO!! I need to look at that one again as I got confused, lol.

They fiddled?? YAH THINK!!

Jesus Christ, around here the sirens have been going off and by, or past, me so often I thought there were several happy hours on coffee and doughnuts each day and it has been like that for three years now!! Old Ken been dead two years now and we were talking about the daily sirens for about a year prior to his passing.

THE SAME OLD BULLSHIT FROM THE SAME OLD SOURCES.

This reminds me, when are the TV News media groups going to stop being two faced. One minute they have a go at someone for lying and the next minute they are interviewing them and looking all interested in their bullshit.

Here is a top tip that I would employ, if they LIE to you them openly ban them from being interviewed!

Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe: Met crime figures were fiddled - http://pulse.me/s/Ja6Sw

No comments:

Post a Comment