Wednesday 1 January 2014

THOSE ANTIBIOTICS FOR THAT INFECTION

Well here is a picture, just for the record, of the box of Antibiotics.

Oddly enough the more and more this goes on the more and more I feel the need to have proof of my accounts up until now, lol.

They are called Nitrofurantoin, pronounced Nitro-few-ran-toe-in. Lebeled as Macrodantin.

Like I stated previously they just seem a little more agitated than they normally would be by test results, especially as I was lied to by two Doctors about an Ultrasound for an Ingunal Hernia and an Inguial Hernia repair. They lie was on BOTH halves of this for those that have not read and indeed HEARD the audio.

They found an Inguinal Hernia on my left side. I did not suspect them to look for this but at the same time was not surprised that I had it. Martin Klein did the Inguinal Hernia repair and stated that I had a weakness on my left side and that in time I would need another operation. He even stated that they would call me back in a years time. That repair has been hurting for years, so on top of all the Fibromyalgia stuff YES. It is the reason why I went

In the area of the Ingunial Hernia REPAIR there was a black lump and this hurt. He said he could feel it and it was hard and I said 'yes I know it bloody hurts when you press on it with the ultrasound!'

But this 6 inch by 6 inch ul;trasound that I myself witnessed the monitor of was later lied about. Money, no doubt but Darren Francis' EXACT STATEMENT to me a week later was

"Well I have had a look at your ultrasound and I am pleased to tell you it was completely clear!"

Well until I challenged him and toild him that was a lie and he then admitted this fact and re-dictated a new letter to my GP, which he then did not send.

I had a row with that GP who them refused to listen to my RECORDING of the man lying in his own words.

Now if you want to trust your physiciams after looking around on here that is up to you but do not say you have not been warned, lol.

Although I was asked if I felt better after the antibiotics I stated that I felt nothing whether this was before or after the pills. I had no idea I had an infection.

All my stuff is to do with Fibromyalgia except for the constant pain in my groin. I did not even know I had an infection and all the test results came as a surprise to me in all honesty.

Also the test results are purely down to two reasons I have long since stated on here, lack of finances means lack of proper diet, doing far too much and being in pain and then even more forgetful thean my normal Fibrofog. Oh and prescribed the wrond drugs for years for the wrong health conditions by two dozen idiots GPs, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment