Wednesday 1 January 2014

EVERYONE WANTS TO BE GOD

God, Google really have screwed up this Quick Office. Starting to wonder about Android too. I have only had this tablet a couple of weeks and a week after i bought it, it told me if an available update so I did it. Then literally a few days later it told me of another one and I thought what the hell, that was quick getting up to 4.4 and KitKat.

Only it was not. Odd as I thought it was running 4.2 when purchased but I must have been wrong and been 4.1? Since the last updated I have had a few issues. Quick Office, the interface has been ruined to my utter horror, has frozen a few times causing the loss of several paragraphs and then some. Sometimes it had managed to keep hold of documents I typed out and sometimes it has not...oh wait let me save this, Lol, I have had a really annoying issue with Swype and am now wondering if they bought that to and ruined it?!

Dies not look good for Google and their Android when they pointlessly purchase the best utility apps and then ruin it while being it into their operating system? You could almost see this action as a knee jerk reaction as they do not want anyone with their framework become too big and popular?! But why then ruin the software?! Begs belief.

Today also the thing would not wake up. The keyboard won't capitalise an I in a sentence so you end up going back to change the 'i' in to upper case and added to this it become very confused after you toured an 'i' and switched off the swyping?! So as you drag across you hear this 'dit-dit-dit-dit' as the Steen then toes out each of the letters you move the stylus or your finger across! Grrr.

I did say I did not like tablets!

I saw, and now setting again, tablet PCs as something not finished. The operating system and hardware was basically rubbish compared to a laptop and really still is. Eventually I kept seeing the pros of worrying more often as well as being kept occupied, because of Fibromyalgia and only to a degree. Also I can use its calendar too but yes it could be argued I could use the phone but those paying attention will know that this dies not work and had not since I received it. I got it from Very Catalogue and it was supposed to be a brand new phone but was not only a second hand phone but was also American and faulty and with loads of American words and names that we just do not use at all in the UK.

I did try to sort this it out but for some reason the Very customer service just ignored me and I put this down to the fact that I had discovered they were selling used and refurbished products as brand new. It become more bizarre when I involved ask the necessary Ombudsman who first said yes foul play and then stated the opposite. For anyone interested who died not know they ignored me and took me to court and are now losing, lol.

They will lose as all of them will lose because this blogs primary role is to act as evidence from my actions as to what I did, how I did it and how I was lied to by everyone. So is my YouTube account.

Added to this I had wanted to find out about courts and judges too. This is because everyone had tried to ignore me both public and private organisations and companies. It was of they did not care and even ignored me when I fully informed them that by ignoring me they will therefore cost me and won't win. I explained that if you do not win then that means you will lose. I stated that if the lose them they will have to face the music, so to speak, and that both themselves and judges cannot ignore the fact that I have incurred a great deal of costs because of this. Also that I have ne'er attacked and defrauded to buy bailiffs on behalf of public offices.

What do they all have in common?

They ignored me and acted with arrogance when told me that they obviously think there is no way they can lose. No I'm my mind there is only one reason that public offices and private companies can act with that much confidence. They already know they are going to win.

Of course there is only one way they can be sure of that and that is they already KNOW, or in my case THINK, that the judges wiki already find in their favour?

So how do you think that all on here that think themselves big and unbeatable are going to start doing when they realise I have won the first case? Then how will they react when I win the second? Start to tremble perhaps? Wet their beds?! Lol.

Ops wandered off the beaten track they for a few moments, Lol.

Yes so the phone does not work so well then. So doing things intricately on a much smaller screen then this 7 inch one on a faulty device would be like pulling teeth. Recall that with Fibromyalgia I have difficulty focusing, concentrating and short term memory problems which makes everything far more frustrating than they need to be.

I honk phones are vastly overpriced and cannot nor do not want to pay 500 pounds or more for something less powerful and much smaller than I am using right now. For and a half n to Five inches of less power for five or six times as much as what I paid for the device I currently hold with stereo speakers and a sub woofer and an SD Card.

Other people have made it obvious they are different from me but I do not like companies taking the piss out of me. Magazines are of no bloody hell either as they are all biased and taking back handers. The Google Nexus 5 phone came out and I thought it was very good but cheaply made. A well known magazine mentioned done things lacking and said they had to do this to keep the price down. Like an SD Card slot. The price stated at £300 for the 16GB one with the 32GB costing more.

Now how do the these magazine journalists know this? I thought to myself when I read this ' Oh so you asked Google and LG how much it cost to make and they said 'oh about 250 quid?!'' No so shut up!

A few weeks later that journalist got down yo a little because Google released the Moto G phone here in the UK and the 16GB version is not only a hundred pounds cheaper that the Nexus but also had the water proof nano-coating like you get in the Sony Xperia Z!!

Still no SD Card skit though but proof positive that yes they could have put an SD Card slot on the Nexus and the coating. But no not only had this now being left out of phones the memory sizes of these phones had also froze. Obviously they do not feel they have to compete with Apple anymore as the iPhone can be purchased with 64GB where currently the Android only has 64GB. At least on smaller and proper phone sized devices anyway?!

Of course I did not know that a Moto G phone, albeit with an unusually tiny memory, that was waterproof was going to go on sake for 100 pounds! That is what Tesco is selling it for, but they state they have none in stick and oddly none of their Tablets called Hudl either. Maybe when they are in stick the they will be dearer? Lol.

Still doing what I am doing right now on a screen a little over half the size I would not like to try. For instance this document in Quick Office is displayed onscreen at an absolutely terrible magnification and I cannot find settings to change it as yet. I have no eyesight problems as of yet and yet I feel like I need to be wearing reading glasses to see the typing without staining my eyes?! That is on a SEVEN INCH TABLET!!

Also Microsoft got done for being anti competitive by including their Internet Explorer and yet this version of Android cane with their ruined version of Quick Office?! I mean Goggle have actually bought one of the better Office Suites, got arrogant like many directors and actors do when slimming a super hero film or Davis book thinking themselves far superior and then set about running it. Rather terribly so in this instance I have to say. Then they give the thing away free which puts people of actually buying one!!

OK I am a bit of a hippocrit they as I do believe an office suite of some kind should be free and part of an operating system. A Shane then that Microsoft did not do that with their Office Suite, eh? No they want you to pay by the minute using it now, or however they are doing it, and use it online?! Thanks but I think I will stay with Open Office or any of the others I have used. Come back Lotus, all is forgiven, lol.

Still you see what I mean.

I still have some frustrations with my phone though. After all I took have to make contact with friends and family on it and 99.9% of the time this is dove via WhatsApp mostly out text message through SMS. Yes there is an app called Tablet Talk but not sure if it handles all messages and it is hardly likely to be sensible to pull out a 7 inch taller each time you get a message!! It would drive me nuts and yet others out there text a great deal more than I do. In fact now and then if a few things have happened I then send some family and some friends a message about it. But I always think it ends up to long and feel guilty and do not text them for a couple of weeks. By then I have had several more things and it starts all over again.

I do know why it is like this for me though because my ailments and problems have gone back way over 12 years and I have been aware that for many of this years many people thought I was making things up. Though I was never s one for doing this the very idea that the NHS and dozens of Doctors would neither diagnose it or give up any possibilities to the source of the problem was difficult for them to accept.

I do understand why this was of course.

But that did not help me though if course as I had to desk with these knock on effects and for 12 years I told every single Doctor that this was difficult for me to accept. This simply had to have an effect on me and would anyone.

Now I state at the outset and throughout this blog that it is a miracle I have not ended up dead via my own hands, someone else's or in a straight jacket and locked in s padded room. Fur a time I did think I was losing it and someone even convinced me I had bipolar disorder. I absolutely drove several health departments crazy during this time. I was suffering quite badly and I spent all night not being able to sleep and with my heart racing like a Gazelle and feeling it was going to to straight through my rib cage and out of my chest. I do so mean literally too! I wanted it to stop and badly and begged and pleaded with Doctors to help me but to no avail. I pushed my arse in varies mental health clinics but got sent away being repeatedly told there was nothing wrong with me. Eventually I saw a blind psychiatrist twice who told me I had an Anxiety Disuse and was not mad. She said "have you not noticed how this in the waiting room with you are a little different to you?" as they always focused on me and some would love to start charting.

So you see it was a bit annoying when know that g p actually turned around and said i need a psychiatrist after everything i went through and all the begging that I did my family found out i was not crazy I just had an anxiety disorder. Now this Doctor Cody was without a few facts at the time, what situation my daughter was in and the radicalised Muslims and my real health condition!!

So would it shock you to read that she said that due to the history that I had experienced up until that time that it was little wonder that I had an Anxiety Disorder and that it was nothing short of shocking that this was all I had and actually still alive?

As I said some of the worst horrors actual happened after this but things would plait rather differently.

That Doctor realised something immediately and that was that I had endured much, MUCH more than is normally humanly possible.

She also did not get told absolutely everything, I just wrote out some diaries for her and she suggested I write a book or two as I am very good at expressing myself. I told her she was not the only one that had told me this and that I had in fact written two books. I told her as I have previously stated on here that I started to write a couple of books recently and that the unfair system we currently live in within the UK had put a stop to that getting finished.

To my surprise she told me in only our third and last meeting that she herself had actually found out that much of what I said about the NHS and the DWP was true. After getting told by a few to many patients that they had their disability money stopped she says she went through the books one night.

She explained that no one in her big surgery in Enfield Town, oddly right opposite the Civic Centre which is Enfield Council, was ware nor has been informed by the  government or the DWP that this was going to take place. That was around for years or so ago now.

I have often seen one particular bipolar patient who used to like charting both begging in the Town Centre as well as steaming from local ship's owned by foreigners.

They were quite angry over him stealing and I had to calm then down and tell them about he had health issues. I then picked up the things they took from him, paid them and then went outside and have them to him which shocked everyone into silence. Not by any stretch if the imagination the first time I had shocked people and certainly will not be the last.

I just wish I was in a far better position to help those who cannot help themselves. Though I am planning that if all currently pans out how I planned I may well be able to do this in 2015.

So yes I get some rare moments where things do come together. Sometimes this can be in a brief moment of frozen seconds and other times needs much longer stretches in time. I do now now why this is which is a great relief.

So yes it dies frustratingly take a long time with some things and desire my conditions I am still on the ball compared to most others.

A see in point is that there are individuals that were naysayers as far as where all my blogs are concerned and seen to think that they must be failures because it would have paid off by now. I am hoping this is what my enemies were thinking too.

Like my brother said there must be a topping point...

1 Those naysayers are expecting that most if the country have read enough of my blogs now to go viral, or in other words they 'get it' and yet they have not done this themselves

2 At any point that number one takes place well I had not finished and even when I do I still need enough people to have read it all which includes my last posts. That's a while off yet.

3 That amusingly do seem to be blind to the fact that everyone else is just add busy as they are. Or if I asked why they had not read enough of it I would hear all about their jobs, their problems, their family issues and everything rise that is going on.

4 But I have been through all that and it the other side. I KNOW what is really going on and is akin to bloody Satanists running things and simply not on. That only stood when everyone is aware of it and accepts these things as facts. Only then can they all act and speak as one.

5 I DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG THIS TAKES, Lol. I can predict certain things provided the numbers all match up, which they do not nor have ever done under Google and only they know why this is and not speaking, no matter how many times I ask them. God complexes, don't you just love them?!

I really need to do something about the Internet and Good Complexes in 2015. I also want to make a number of things totally illegal in the Internet. If not complied with them that firm should be banned from having a website at all. The  punishment will be a humongous fine as a warning. Any further ignoring of the rules puts the owners of the firms in jail for a very long term. No excuses and no legal loopholes.

But it will be awhile if at all I get around to this. If it is not done along with some other things the Internet is going to become an even more horrid place than it is right now.

Google, Microsoft, Apple, the NSA and GCHQ have all made sure of that last fact!

Everyone wants to be God, lol.

What was it that Matt Johnson sang on one oh his tracks off his classic album called Mind Bomb?

             If the real Jesus Christ was to stand up today..
             He would be gunned down cold by the CIA
             - Matt Johnson

PS If parts of this line or the quotes about do not cone out in a bold font then it is because when I edit in Google's crap Quick Office it is because as soon I start editing it alarmingly turns off the bold on varies words here and there with no rhyme or reason. Lol.

Told you they were crap and only interested in money and not people, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment