Wednesday 1 January 2014

I WANDERED LONELY AS A MUSHROOM CLOUD

Remember it is not April the 1st for exactly three months yet.

However when I saw the title to this report I had to read it again and then just check the date in my head. No definitely the 1st January 2014 and the retort does say that a picture used by the Chinese of the Earth shows a mushroom cloud over Europe. When you look at it the cloud is clearly there and not difficult to see at all.

So what the hell? All my defending of the Chinese and they go and pull a dumb stunt like that, Lol typical.

Why could this be? Also Europe is a biggish place and it was one mushroom cloud! If you was going to destroy all of Europe there would be a damn site more mushroom clouds. Even if it was one country there would be more than one.

Except if it was the United Kingdom as everything is about money and banks and taking out London would probably do it, lol. I laugh but a late and dear friend of mine for me into several conversations about the return if the that of a nuclear war over the fish financial crisis and money of course! So what could we extrapolate from these conversions I barely remember?

Well I had long since wondered where the money all went and I also wondered where the money we all borrowed came from?

So could it be China having a joke about someone not posting them and there punishment for it?

Maybe in recent times someone did or said something that was derogatory to China or the Chinese people? Must have been pretty bad if it was something like that?

So is it a country or in retaliation fur something derogatory whether widely known or otherwise? I wonder if it can be worked out exacting where in Europe the mushroom cloud is?

Of course this had something to do with their landing on the moon and as they now have and this was spotted it was bound to grab attention and start people worrying.

I hippie I am not wing on this but I think the Chinese people are just bit that way inclined. I know history was rough in them and they got shafted by a great many nations. But you do not level the scores by becoming that which did you injustices. I expect a lot of societies could finger point all three eat back to Ancient Egypt to the original survey and persecution. It could GI back further to the Ancient Babylonians and maybe further still.

The fact is that persecution had existed and it is also wrong morally and there simply are no excuses for it.

Being a culture and modern civilisation means rising above such things and behaviour. But unfortunately lately all I have seen is us as a species recent back into animals. Crafty and sneaky and with no respect for or fellow man.

We harp on about reaching the stars and funding other civilised species out there but how can we? We are not civilised ourselves and those that are well be this that rise up above this behaviour and take the high road. Do not get drawn into doing the exact same thing as it sites your no better. If we look back in history we see it littered with crimes against humanity and this cannot be changed. But looking forward we CAN change that but it does seem that many do not want to.

So do yourselves a favour and so wading money searching it to the stars. Because currently those intelligence out there will not want to be found by us and I for one would not want to wish the human race on them in its current form!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

EDIT: I just looked again and I cannot even tell if the mushroom cloud is over Europe because I cannot seem to place any country. Looks more like Pangea to me in which case it could be a comet striking?!

Do not know who said it was Europe. It is a mushroom cloud that is certainly true but what caused it, in the artists mind that is, and where it strikes I do not know. I certainly am not going to lose sleep over it... as I lose sleep anyway.

If they wanted to get rid of people in Europe I am sure they would go with biological warfare. Maybe a short sighted Chinese official borrowed to artwork off the North Koreans?! Lol!

Damn it is 1am I better start rushing through these reports or I will lose more sleep.

China's Promo Pictures For Moon Rover Show Europe Being Nuked (PICTURE) - http://pulse.me/s/Jviyr

No comments:

Post a Comment