Saturday 1 March 2014

THE DOUBLE DECKER BLUNDER BUS

Well I got a bit of a surprise tonight?!

As you are aware there was that NHS complaint and two reports and I then contacted the PHSO.
I then got a strange phone call just as I left Barnet Hospital on a 307 bus back to Enfield of a woman who first said she was doing a survey of my NHS complaint but then said that they would look at my complaint again via a different department?! I was told I would get an email confirming this which never came?!

After ten days or so I emailed NHS England visa the previous chap who phoned me and I posted the phone call where he sounded confused that I emailed him?! He strongly suggests it was the PHSO though I was sure she said she was NHS, unless there is another NHS office somewhere?! That just occurred to me but should have done to them if this is the case!

So I had not heard anything from the PHSO so thought I would email them, ask them what is happening and ask them if it was them that had rang me and I had somehow made a mistake?

This is their reply and then my reply back to them, bear in mind that I started this complaint in October at the latest.

Dear Sir

Our reference: E********(please quote in any future correspondence)

Thank you for your email of 18 February 2014.

I can confirm that it was not us that telephoned you and also we are not currently investigating your complaint.

On 11 February 2014 we sent you a complaint form to complete and return to us.   I have attached a further copy of the form to this email.  We can take no further action until we have received your completed form.

If you have any questions about this email, please get in touch with me using the contact details below.

I look forward to receiving your completed complaint form.

Yours faithfully


Jonathan White

MY REPLY...

Dear Sirs

I forgot to give you the address of my blog which had everyone under scrutiny and shows how horribly long it takes anyone to do something to them achieve nothing!

Desire the fact I have 70GB of data which is all evidence and needs ten DVDs to house and data that no one else in the world could have that is first of all so revealing of the truth and second of all of such high quantity across such a broad spectrum!

Oddly enough the longer it takes anyone to do anything or each time there are excuses starting that there had been no contact all any of you do is just prove me right and by the end of the year a million people will be asking...WHY?!

asaintcalledallnights.blogspot.com

I will now be preparing a post about that phone call, who my readers one about the day I received it, and how both you and the NHS claim it was neither of you?!

Oddly this is kind of the behaviour I expect because the trouble with amoral people is that like Rats with a sinking ship they will clamber over each other to survive.

Several other pairs of organisations suddenly they are not telling each other what is being corresponded as no one wants to be the one going down with the sinking ship!

Now PLEASE! Take a look at the reports that were sent to me as someone somewhere was worried about those reports after discovering that every single  appointment and meeting I had for several years was recorded.

I can even show that kicking me of the register over insinuation of violent behaviour was just an excuse to get rid of me because I had discovered I had been lied to.

Please be advised that I am extremely angry at what had been done to me, I know what I suffer with because I FOUND IT! This had been kept from me for over 15 years and can prove that Doctors I saw for a year one exactly what I had but said nothing. When they realised that I was almost upon the real reason I suddenly given two consecutive drugs both of which were the very first drugs to ever work in 13 years and two of only very few drugs that work with the condition I have discovered?!

Also I have had a chat with my new GP who is much better than my previous one and he is in agreement with much of what I think and has referred me off to Guy's & St. Thomas' Hospital as he thinks it's highly likely I am right!

I can tell you that many of my readers are under no illusions. After first trying to get over my facts and data they had difficulty understanding how my story was not in the media, now they believe that the media in regards TV News and big name tabloids are all being prevented from publishing my stories. In other words they think now the media just as corrupt as everything else.

But then if you READ the blog as they have done there is no doubts, will once you hear and read all the documents. I correctly get 2,000 new readers per week.

At the end of the year and into 2015 these numbers will be extremely impressive and I help people by showing them the truth and the fact they have been manipulated left right and centre.

You might find that a fair number of my posts subjects have appeared in the news?! I would suggest checking dates of the posts to the dates it was aired. Despite never contacting me a fair few of my subjects were later investigated and revealed in the news!

I now look forward to your next email with great interest and a raised eyebrow!

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc

--
Sent from myMail app for Android
Friday, 28 February 2014, 06:19pm +00:00 from White Jonathan
We are committed to keeping your information secure.  As part of that commitment we have decided that when we send you information by email we may have to remove some details.  This includes information that may identify you, or any other person and sometimes the organisation complained about.

HMM I AM SURE THE HEAD OF SECURITY AT BARNET HOSPITAL I HAD MEETING WITH ALONG WITH HEAD OF SURGERY CATHERINE JOHNSON OF I REMEMBER IT CORRECTLY, WAS MR WHITE?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment