Thursday 6 March 2014

CLIFFORD MAXED OUT

I had a conversation with Max Clifford's secretary a couple of years back.

This was part of my push to get my long list of stories consisting or revelations into the news media.

Despite everything I had his secretary stated she was shocked to hear some of it and starred she was surprise I had not heard from the tabloids or TV?! She also stated that Max Clifford only becomes interested once a tabloid reporter or news reporter has stepped in and some so the legwork?!

Charming!!

However, after his own revelations I am first off glad he did not get into contact with me and secondly I do wonder if he was aware that his own sordid escapades were going to hit the headlines before of and was concentrating on all that?!

Lmao!!

Clifford 'bullied women into sex' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26463068

No comments:

Post a Comment