Monday 17 March 2014

PUTIN DON'T PLAY FAIR

Well would you look at that?

Just as he sends to be taking over the Crimea, which I personally think is to get acquire some voters so he dies not rig the next election, Putin had banned not one, not two, not three but FOUR websites that are anti-Putin?!

I was going to then day why would you need four but he has banned them all?! Doh!

Anyway I have said it before and I will say it again I do feel for the Russian people. It must be so bloody frustrating for them thinking they had got rid of the big headed show off who just keeps on proving he is not worthy to be leader of Russia. Regardless of the fact of what the people of Crimea wanted Putin should not have just marched in like that! But as I stated he knew he would here away with it because so many Russians live there! I am interested to know whether Russians have always lived there or whether they gave been moving there or craftily placed there?

Probably neither of the last two but these are the kinds of questions you so have to ponder.

Moscow blocks four anti-Putin sites http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26578264

No comments:

Post a Comment