Monday 10 March 2014

BENEFIT STREET: HAVING YOUR SAY

I am not sure why this is late getting to me but it seems to have done the rounds with some people I know.

If there is anyone that hates a bunch of twats that find some tiny portion of any given faction and try to portray the entire faction add all the same and finds them and their endeavour both an insult to not only my intelligence but also that of the British public, then it is me!

Lol!

How dare they these that endeavour to manipulate and to mislead that they should be banished from the world of broadcasting never to be allowed to work within ever again.

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/channel-4-channel4-stop-broadcasting-benefits-street-and-make-a-donation-to-a-relevant-charity-for-the-harm-caused/sponsors/new

No comments:

Post a Comment