Tuesday 11 March 2014

GREED OK, GREED TO KIDS NOT

I think the title says it all.

But the link below is regards to the in app purchases I have previously ranted on about.

Now what I failed to know but which you can find on the webpage below is that not only is their court action being taken against Google over it but that it has already been in court protest over Apple and it's iTunes?!

Except I am now at a loss to understand two things...

1 Why is it going to court again when it has been dealt with already?! Do they just try everything they can to keep the robbed cash flowing out there?!

2 Why is it that the previous court case deemed it OK for the game to not actually be games and therefore just cheating unless it was to children?!

I think if it is ignored yet again I can see the demise of the smartphone and the market places of both Apple and Google?!

Google faces in-app purchase action http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26528512

No comments:

Post a Comment