Sunday 2 March 2014

THE WARNINGS REALISED

My word?!

I steered this would happen some time ago now but what is staggering about this is that I just posted about it again because it has been happening in China?!

It states in the BBC report that 700 attacks have taken place on A&E staff but I forgot to note the period the number was over! Lol.

It really matters not because I expect this to get much higher and more frequent despite wishing it would not!
I also know that with the numbers there really is only one way to stop it. For the  government and public offices to stop it too! I am referring to the crap I have covered and the lies she cheating to protect a way of life for a mere few that do not deserve it, have the right to it and have not earned it.

Well there is another way but that is everything suddenly went back to the way it was and it does not have to be overnight. Hell, it does not even have to be in a matter of weeks and several months would be fine. But we know it won't.

Also quite unfortunate is the fact that this behaviour is wrong. Yes I know that naivety is no excuse and yes I have stated this several times. But the fact is that it is the ones ultimately responsible that get away with it and have no violence thrown at their doorstep.

Really at the end if the day your only attacking the pawns wei either know what they are doing or naive to it but like so many Doctors I have met think that being a Doctor makes them intelligent in everything and they could not possibly be used and manipulated in this way!

This is just one of the many things I picked up on in my endeavours to get answers to my conditions. I had long since known this to be true and was one of a whole list of things I wanted to be able to show. I believe I have done exactly that with the letters and the recordings I have place on this blog.

The dangers and the naivety remains though and the trouble continues while gathering pace.

Put simply it has been far too much for far too long and it really needs to stop and stop before very long.
This is because despite civil servants acting and speaking as if they are a different species to everyone else that they single person on Earth has a tipping point. Their history this has been manipulate by this in power to try and not have to many hitting their tipping points in a similar period of time.

Now that is the very sad nature of many societies. Kick just one or two scattered about the place in their nether regions repeatedly and everyone else acts without morals and says 'so what' or 'at least it is not me!' But when this turns into large numbers that turns into tends of thousands you have a problem. When this turns into hundred of thousands then you have a national catastrophe. When it turns into millions you have an uprising on your hands similar to the old Russian revolutions!

Now those of you in power... think hard now about this... do you really want to push it that far?!
Oh but then I have stated that these people are not too bright and live in cloud cuckoo land. Probably think how could tends of thousands of people possibly reach me in my big mansion on my land with my two Dobermans?! Lol.

Hopefully this will be avoided but only if those not capable of being humble for the greater good instead of for themselves changes.

I would imagine now that it will not be too long before we find out?! After all each year passes far too quickly the days?! Or at least it does in my case especially when the weather is better?!

So please stop attacking health staff as they are just native incompetent idiots to what is  really is going on. Well OK some might be amoral. Well yes OK I do tend to wonder if there are more Harold Shipmans out there as the are no regularity bodies out there that do anything. Until several people are dead, of course when it is far too late.

Oh well, onwards and sideways!

Lmao!

More than 700 attacks on A&E staff http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-26402318

No comments:

Post a Comment