Well here is one from yesterday and was too tired to post it up. I nearly did not do it today.
This is a letter from Cap Quest, a Debt Company, regarding an item I refused to pay a SINGLE PENNY towards because the phone I got was
2) HAS A DOZEN FAULTS
3) NOT A UK PHONE AND SOURSED FROM AMERICA
This is not the only time this has happened and anyone who has paid attention see I posted sometime ago that I had a series of cameras off Argos I KNOW were used and were also FAULTY! There were three Nikons (1xL310 abd 2x P520) and an Olympus LP 820SZ.
I also had suspicions about other items I had bought from Littlewoods too who are owned by the same company as Very, Shop Direct, and also own Isme. You know from the advert? 'Isme gets me, OVER A BARRELL'?! LOL!
Well I have had a letter from CapQuest sort of saying that they...
1) Did not know I had contacted Very (Surprise, surprise)
2) Very claimed that I DID contact them about a repair only but never contacted them again?!
3) They are going to leave if for for ME to contact Very and leave it thirty days
4) They do not know the details.
Remarks to number...
1) Well you a bunch of crooks as you all are why would I and you would not bother anyway and just used intimidation to acquire money.
2) Well you can see on this blog the forty emails and even a few letters I wrote to them, the less said about that remark the better.
3) Now WHY would I do that?! Oddly I am STILL the loser in all this and not happy about that!
4) I gave the details to the court which was enough for them to throw it back to CapQuest and make them pause for at LEAST thirty days!!
Time for a little wind up me thinks.