Monday 6 January 2014

WATER, WATER EVERYWHERE

Well it was saddening to see those poor people have their livelihood turned upside down due to the storms and the flooding.

In fact some of these have had this happen several times not and it seems everyone is parting each other in the back and yet it is far from over and all I eee is people being as well as feeling forsaken!

Partying each other on the back and yet I stated to friends and likely in here that what is worrying me is that when the winds died down the freezing temperatures of to both directions of east and west, do not further north of course, will envelope us. So a sudden drop in temperature of a rather contrasting amount and all the water freezing as well as then enduring blizzards and perhaps temperatures on minus ten to twenty or worse?!

Those passing each other on the back need to stop and think of the old, frail and vulnerable especially those on the ground floor who may actually be flooded, maybe not even fifteen to, and then being sorted out before any psyche sudden drop?!

I was flicking through my mates Daily Star newspaper today when it stated that they are now predicting that it is a real possibility that we will be buried in snow before very long!

Now I have been waiting for an occasion whereby while something is bullshitting something up or all falsely praising each other and patting each other in the back they they get caught with their pants down by some disaster or other. This way they can actually show their true colours and their lying natures and I would have absolutely nothing to do with it. That it can be plain to see by all but the most naive people. I just hope that it is not a disaster that leads to the loss of people's lives. Because even though many have shown that they do not deserve the lives they were gifted, or cursed in my case lol, I cannot possibly know whether they do or not. I like to think that the majority do not but that dies remain to be seen.

I bumped into the friend I calm the boffin on here today. We had not really meet up or charted for awhile though I did bump into him in PC World recently. I got to explain the discovery of the condition I am afflicted with and the processes I had been through. I could tell he thought it was something else by his words but at least he realised I had one. His face told a story when I said Fibromyalgia and I revived him of the areas each in turn as the realisation grew on his face. Then we got deep into one if our long forgotten conversations about this country, the government and everything that is wrong with it. He even turned to my friend in the ship that he no longer thought that anyone in the House Of Commons, i.e. Conservatives or Labour, actually had anything to do with running the country anymore.

Nice to have a believer, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment