Saturday 1 March 2014

THE TALKING BONES

I was surprised to read about the give number of whale bones found in South America.

Whatever the tell reason is, currently stated as toxic algae, I believe many other thing besides will come from studying this Whale graveyard?

Here are a huge number of creatures that all meet their demise at the same time in the same place. It was a long time ago and this shows that catastrophes ate not all man made. For one they are in a desert and I am not sure how high they are above sea level yet. But they could be one of the first bonafide evidence of continental drift? The theory of which was thought up by Albert Einstein and also featured in the film 2012 by Roland Emmerich.

The issue I have with the global warming crowd is that everyone is to quick to want to blame someone or some corporation?! Now this that have read enough well know that I will happily rip crap out of anyone or any company that I deem evil. They would also know, or at least should, that yes I believe that crap should not be pumped into the atmosphere too?!

But do not go putting your eggs in one basket because if you do you could do far more damage to mankind than the people and companies you are going after. Or to put it another way finding yourself five miles up a dead end when the issues ate kicking off and realising there us no way back. Except those that survive and have or know someone with the keys to Svalbard?! Lol!

You see I am a sticker for the facts... THE ABSOLUTE FACTS!!!

I do not want to read or hear that it might be that out the evidence points to that our even hearing one thing but my brain saying they really want it to be that!!

Or perhaps I get on TV with that!

I personally am pretty much convinced (hard to write that instead of I know) that we cannot stop what is happening and it may actually be late to the party?!

In fact it may just turn out that man has actually held off an incoming Ice Age?! An ice age would have fat more devastation to both man and animals the likes if which would be difficulty to imagine and make all other calls and claims about impacts on either look very negligible. Almost insignificant in comparison. But nothing about health and human life is  insignificant. Well unless your a politician that is?! Lol!

Now from one global impact to a smaller one I previously predicted in the next post...

Stunning whale graveyard explained http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-26343894

No comments:

Post a Comment