Thursday 11 April 2013

NO PERSONAL INDEPENDENT PAYMENTS SO DISABILITY LIVING ALLOWANCE THREE - PART THREE

Right NOW?!

Notice that the two screen-shots just above the last one will show you a list of 5 hospital departments and NAMES and it would not allow me anymore?! So I ran out but it did give me a window which I mentioned about a Pain Clinic appointment coming up at some point very soon.

Also NOTE that none of these listed are my GP?!

Also NOTE how I CLEARLY POINT OUT TO THER BIASED IDIOTS AT ATOS WHO ARE CLEARLY NOT DOCTORS how that at least 90% of my ailments and pains are ONE CONDITION and that this is Charcot Marie Tooth Disease and THEREFORE cannot be treated as a seperate person on each count?!

Remember all the statements by the Conservative party about being FAIR?! Well they said they would do away with that terrible attitude, first pulled by the Labour Party when they was in power, as treating each pain as if you only had the one and then DISCARDED when they move onto the next as if you NEVER HAD IT?!

WELL LET US SEE SHALL WE?! LMFAO!!











No comments:

Post a Comment