Monday 15 April 2013

BOSTON BOMBINGS

I was shocked to hear of the bombings that have occurred in Boston in the state of Massachusetts.

Terrible tragedy to hear if the loss if innocent lives at anytime. I am rather relieved and pleasantly surprised that this was not a great deal more. A busy day and a marathon with many people out on the streets it is incredible.

My guess would be either this was just to gain attention to something, or deliberately make people think the obvious, or done by incompetent Muslim extremists as I would have expected something far larger from them.

If pushed I would hazard a guess that these are devices that could possibly be done domestic group trying to spark off something between factions WITHIN America rather like that I have been thinking is going on here in the UK?!

I must admit I would NOT have foreseen this if it turns out to be a domestic group trying to create anarchy.

Now Muslim Extremists I know world strike again and anyone who had read this big thing back to the early days, all of it just as shocking a the next bit, will know I would be first to state this. But it just feels like a smaller outfit or designed to cause panic than kiss of life and cause frictions between the Americans and their resident Muslims.

Of course I could be wrong and I am wrong from time to time. Chances of me being wrong well it does happen once every five years...now what year is it now...let me fink!

DON'T THINK FEEEEEL...IT IS LIKE A FINGER POINTING THE WAY TO THE MOON!

DON'T...CONCENTRATE ON THE FINGER OR YOU WILL MISS ALL THE HEAVENLY GLORY!

That was a little bid to something I have hinted st from the beginning and will become crystal clear I the next few weeks, though done of the smarter visitors who have noted my deliberate drilling in of clues may already know what I ask referring to here.

It means see the bigger picture and be aware of everything about you or you might just get bitten in the arse!

In the meantime let us how they are no other nasty surprises anywhere else?!

I do personally detest the taking of innocent life and think there is no excuse for it whatsoever. Unfortunately there are those amongst us who have abused this to meet their own greedy demands.

No comments:

Post a Comment