Tuesday 2 April 2013

BIG BROTHER: ALL OUT OF EXCUSES AS ARE THE POLICE

No? You have more?

Huh well that IS funny as so do I?!?!

Except my ones are based on inescapable fact all easily proved throughout this blog?!?!

LMFAO!!

Oooh wait I guess your going to ready the Police and the Army too to protect YOUR EVIL ARSES?!

Good luck with that, army would never do it it would mean ultimate civil war you will never win and as for the Police...

...well I think you will find I have had them covered on here for quite sometime, lol.

Including their DNA here proving they are careless and could not give a crap about the lives of young children or adults.

If you approach them about me they will say the following "What?! Him?! You joking right? He has single handedly revealed us to be an evil and self centred organisation run by devil worshippers?! The people HATE US! You want us to now go on the streets WITH NO GUNS and stand up to the wider public?!

Are you out of your fucking minds?! Your on your own and we would not bother calling the army on this one not after the amount of soldiers you killed on behalf of the American Government!!"

LOL That is what I imagine the boys in yellow would no say if they was to get a phone call like that?!

So those cameras have now been rendered a bit of a waste of money then?!

Ooh the Police not said anything like that? They not seen this blog?

Ooh dear maybe I forgot to tell them about it, do not worry i will correct that, or others will, over the coming weeks and that will change to what I stated above!

Maybe there is not enough on here to concern them?!

Well not only is there now but soo soon wil there be as I did not cover the completely I ca assure you of this...SAVE THE BEST TIL LAST that is what I was always taught...

..ooh wait, oh silly me I utered the LETTERS DNA?!?!

Oh that was the DNA of the two Detectives that lied to me for 5 hours and came 250 miles to do it?! Did I forget that bit?!

Next time Morons turn up with your own fecking USB drives and do not hand me the opportunity on a SILVER PLATTER to collect not only your DNA but fecking RECORD YOU FOR FIVE HOURS you lying fecking bustards?!


Here is a deliberately shrunken down PHOTO which is a series of TWELVE I have along with the contents of the photo of course.

TWO USB DRIVE WRAPPERS WITH 3 SETS of DNA, one of which is mine, the other two Police Detective Partners from 250 Miles away?!?!

If you are not going to do what you are paid for do not make the mistake of givving into my incessant moaning and ENTER MY HOME.

Certainly do not go out and BUY the fecking things and then hand them over to me to open?!?!?!

You should have taken alot more notice of when I said I do not care how long it takes and I am not an evil genius, LMFAO!!! Goodnight and good riddance!!!

SELFISH AMORAL TWATS THAT YOU ALL ARE, LOL.

Yes Ken old mate I think we are almost there old friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment