Monday 15 April 2013

Parliamentary Health Service Ombudsman AGAIN

EMAIL I SENT TO THE PHSO ALONG WITH COPY AND PAST OF EMAIL IN LAST POST TO ICE...

Dear Sirs

SERIOUS ABUSE OF TAXPAYERS MONEY AND VARIOUS CIVIL DUTIES

Thought I would send you this email I sent today.

Now I can tell you that I have contacted you beforehand and like everyone else I get the talk down and fobb off treatment as if I am a 6 brain celled idiot. Only nothing could be further from the truth.

In the email below I REFER to a website now as your the PARLIAMENTARY OMBUDSMAN and I know exactly what the word OMBUDSMAN means in the bigger picture and reality do not get any bright ideas.

The web sit is actually seen by a fair number of people and I know of two solicitors, a literary agent and 16,000 others and rising and two of them are MPs who use my data and quotes in the House of Common!

How do I know this?

Because they ASKED ME and I still have the requesting permission.

I will also tell you right now that I have been working my BUTT off for several years now and have had all my methods and attempts t work for myself stopped. This is going on even NOW but it cannot possibly succeed as ther simply is no one intelligent enough to stop me, short of a bullet that is?!

Would be ice to find one department that actuall cares and does something but I very much doubt it. I also have to be EXTREMELY wary of what I divulge until I can find an organisation that is not corrupt and syphoning off the taxpayers money while doing SOD-ALL.

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment