Tuesday 2 April 2013

THE DEVIL MAY RUN

Well been a scientist and as I stated before I ask not in anyway religious but and as I have also stated in the past...

When a nice well spoken grey haired gentleman had in in depth chat with me on my doorstep and ended it by stating the following...

"Do you know it us like Satanists are running this country?!"

I stopped, thought about it for a moment before I stated the following...

"Do you know what? You and you're colleagues airways come here and like chatting to new and were interested in what I'm doing. But when it comes to speaking about deities I have to insist your wadding you're time and I don't agree because I an a true scientist at heart and the two cannot Co-exist. HOWEVER!! I cannot still agree with you because evil does exist as do Satanists and I cannot state you are wrong for once!!"

There was a pregnant pause before we both started laughing.

Today I had TWO pairs of Jehovah's Witnesses knock at my door within ten minutes of each other. I asked the second two "Is this an Easter tradition?" When a knowing look came across the American/Canadian lady's face and asked if I had ashtray been visited and I said yes by the Japanese lady.

They told me they were being inundated with new members of their flock and I said it is because the they realise the ways we have followed have been wrong and people were becoming lost and confused and searching for answers.

They asked if I thought I would win and actually change anything and I smiled and said, yes. When they asked when and how many years I then laughed and said "ooh before 2013 is out I ask certain and I am sure you will not need to heat that from my lips on this doorstep when it happens, lol"

So hear you go done photos showing that George Osborne must truly be Satanist for what other you're of person could be that child towards his own people and show contempt and disregard to the thoughts and feelings if Churches?

I may be a scientist but Eden with all I have stated but even I an that arrogant, rude and have the highest regard for any religion they promotes a Christian attitude towards their fellow man! Why would I want to argue, fight and accuse people if that and with those idealistic views of how the world should be?

Is it not also a contradiction if what he says about the Pope? Off that he is respectful to the church that has had the darkest secrets and scandals of them all?!

LMAO

Oh Mr. Osborne you truly are thick and I how your parents did not pay a great deal of money out for your education as you do not appear to possess one iota if common sense. Now one fibre of humanity and it now sends each time you open the gate the horses bolt out and you push this country towards the unrest I have been trying so hard to avoid and now even provoking the unrest.

Openly saying the things you do is tantamount to provocation and you have done this to the jobless (ever growing), the penniless (ever growing), the homeless (ever growing), the disabled (ever growing), the religious (ever growing after what I heard today), injured soldiers (unfortunately ever growing) and have shown disrespect to all the above and then some along with those that will inevitably join each of these ranks over the next year or ten in you're hands.

Now it might be an idea for you to buy yodels and each if the dunces in the cabinet a calculator each as I don't think that school had any Abacus' our calculators left when you and you're cohorts attended you respective schools
?!




No comments:

Post a Comment