Tuesday 16 April 2013

THE WALL

Throughout this blog I have divulged a great any things and told a great many stories and it was necessary and unavoidable.

I discovered some time ago now that I lived in a country where the authorities that were supposed to listen..stopped listening.

I realised that the Councils stopped helping and become money making corporations who looked down there noses at people and actually destroyed the lives of children.

I realised that Doctors followed order to save money and just shovel you out the door without helping you.

I discovered the Police did not help, or even want to, unless it was unavoidable and not doing so would cause a riot.

I also realised the help organisations do not lift a finger to help.

On top of this the rules were changed so that only wealthy and those earning enough money could enforce laws and that poor or not earning enough you no longer had any rights at all...

..a bit like the USA then?

I have divulged a great deal of personal information and not because I wanted to but because I had to. As I said I live in a country where no one listens and no one sees the consequences.

I also said that this was a purely educational exercises to widen the public awareness in the hope to put a stop to these activities to prevent dangerous and hellish situations from other kids, meaning YOURS from ever going through what I did, my daughter did and my two grandchildren nearly did.

That is it and that is all.

There are no other reasons that can be extracted from this no matter how smart you think you are or how much money you have available.

What was decided to be divulged was also talked over thoroughly and I got the idea to clear this up, though I thought I had beforehand, due to conversations I have with people and comments made in passing.

Whatever it needs to happen to stop all this will have to be seen through. If there is an easier way and I see it then great but at the end of the day you are going to be dealing with people who control everything whole no one Polices them.

They ahve done a piss poor job and it cannot continue and whatever happens will happen and the only ting that can change and that is whether this will be sooner or later and that is all.

There is no secret agenda only the truth and split between that I choose to divulge and that which I hold back until the right time.

I am not even going to tag this particular post it i here for people that can be bothered to read beyond a few sound bites and it the whole system collapses...

..well just do not say I did not warn you.

The writing IS on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment