Friday 12 April 2013

ATTEMPTING TO COUNTER POSSIBLE INCITEMENT

Well after initially replying to that TWEET and asking the Met Police if they are SERIOUS I then decided that this is probably going to boil over and I should maybe try and calm it down.

So I RETWEETED their message but afraid it wont let me insert a message saying do not play into their hands be reacting to being called half-wits, lol!!

So I just Retweeted it in the hope that anyone intending to protest comes here and reads me as I try to stop them...

PLAYING INTO THEIR HANDS BY REACTING TO BEING CALLED HALF-WITS?!

LOL. DO NOT DO IT, IT IS WHAT THEY WANT!! BLATANTLY!

Funny how they knew to do this is it not?! Lol, this never occurred to me before but they made all these arrangements and spent all this money, lol. Trying to look good to the current Governing but not voted in Conservative Party?!

They would look more stupid if no one came out and they spent all that money for nothing!! ;)

There I did it and I took a screen shot of, mistakenly, replying and then, correctly, re-tweeting, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment