Tuesday 2 April 2013

BIG BROTHER: SPEAK THE ILLUSION TO SHATTER THE ILLUSION


Right let me jusssst get TWO statements out the way first?!

Nice try MORONS but you were too obvious and too idiotic! You cannot be that obvious that you are going to try and spy on every single person near where I live in the hope of blaming the trouble YOU CAUSED on me.

Going to say that you set them up because I am a trouble maker and that I will be the blame for the rioting by ADULTS, which you cannot explain away, and that I had secretly got people together and whipped up a storm?!

Oops my bad, put paid to that plan!!

Ooh it is not for me as you put them up elsewhere first? Good excuse to put them up elsewhere first and then put them up here and use THAT as an excuse?!

Oops, MY BAD!!!

No wait! maybe it will be for terrorism and they are X-RAY cameras to look for guns and knives?!

Err no I am pretty sure that technology does not exist!!!

Oops, my BAD!!! LMAO!!!

Stop thieves in Town Centres???

Nope they are all down quite little sidestreets!!!

Oops, MY BAD!!!!

Now your running out of excuses if your all sitting in your offices reading this!!!

Are their beads of sweat on your brow? I had better get a bucket if I were you?! And a one way plane ticket out of DODGE!!!

LMAO!!

Last but not least....and this one you are GOING TO LOVE!!!

Few years back we the UK, who are fecking well behind on BROADBAND while ebing SCREWED by the telecoms companies...see where I am going yet....well...

You can pay money to put up tens thousands of hidden cameras all carrying WIFI but I cannot get a fucking connection in my house that is anything close to the measley two MEGABITS they ALL CLAIM I can get?!

Ohh did I say last?!?!

Sorry but ... the UK Unrest I quoted about since last August 2012....and long BEFORE THAT?! Well you just put the Cherry on the Bakewell Tart my friends as once it is widely know what these things are a fury is now going to WHIP UP like never before seen...

...so THAT ACCOLADE GOES, AS EVER, TO YOU!!!!

LMAO!!

If I wanted to be an EVIL GENIUS I COULD HAVE DONE IT EONS AGO!!!

Here are YOUR TAX DOLLARS BEING SPENT AGAINST YOU!!!

EDIT: DAMN FORGOT THE OTHER STATEMENT, LMAO...

DID I OR DID I NOT SAY APRIL?!?!?!
LMFAO!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment