Tuesday 30 April 2013

PHILOSOPHICAL THOUGHT PROCESSESS


Due to really bad and wast of space digital banking leading to a unforeseen turn of events that meant that I would have to either decide to eat food or go without and get my internet connection.

I decided to take a break from the Internet and slaving over the blogs, or more specifically this one.

It turns out that there were several errors that the digital banking made and I went without either and this digital banking, well with the Royal Bank of Scotland at any rate, really cannot be relied on at all.

At times like this I cannot help but wonder about people that deal with larger amounts of money and who earn a half decent salary to others up in the higher echelons?!

Still as ever I will survive and I wonder what the six days of being offline will bring as I am never offline that much and with the subject matter of my last post and this being an unplanned departure of sorts as well as the fact that my absence was spotted even after a couple of days by members of the DPAC group this is...longer than anything in recent months.

Still I am able to get around to do other things I have been putting off for many, MANY months and though I have re-arranged my house and tidied it in the past I have never...fully finished what I started...or if I am honest I always plan to get over the last hurdle and never do.

One of the things was a broken glass vase that has sat on my dining table, never used for dining, which has sat there since a few days after I bought it from TK Maxx when it exploded n my hands. I finally got to get rid of it and re-arrange the house as well as re-pot a few plants too. My Aloe plant and a Cactus which were each sharing a pot with a Silver Squill now have their own pots as do the Silver Squills.

The laptop was never even switched on at all until I became all philosophical in thought while I was attempting to do the many things I always tend to put off.

Oddly and may come as a surprise to some I hate an untidy house and it does not help that my house is quite small either and the smaller it is the easier and faster it becomes untidy.

Added to this my house looks pretty with its hard pine veneer flooring but it is not good for my feet but I was just so desperate to get out of where I resided before I never thought twice. In fact I did not really think it would be that much of a problem but it has been a bigger one than I had anticipated but I have managed to get by.

During my spring clean I overheard a few things and one of these was an interviewee who worked as a Fireman, I think he was, were he was answering to a remark of a colleague being called a hero after a car crash because he had been injured or maybe even died. I did not really catch the whole news report it was more what he said that caught my attention and started me thinking as I laboured.

“He did what any of us would do” was what I heard or something very similar. It almost seemed as if he was miffed that everyone was harping on about this one man when there were indeed many men. At first I thought it was amusing as he would likely get a backlash for saying it before it suddenly dawned on me that I had misread what he was actually insinuating. Or maybe it was just me reading more into it than is actually there. Even so the things that I realised still stand just the same.

This man who was injured or killed was called a hero but this only came about because of an injury or death. I have a huge admiration for people that put themselves at risk to help others and I DO MEAN HELP OTHERS. DO not take this to mean that because someone wears a uniform that insinuates that they do help others to those that actually DO. There is a big difference and the waters have certainly been muddied by behind the scenes meddlers in recent years.

The sad fact is that these people are taken for granted until their sacrifice costs them either seriously or ultimately. This is a sad fact and this has not been lost by the people who put their lives on the line. This was picked up by me on hearing then end of the news report and it sounded like it was picked up by others too. An example of the media being blunt, thoughtless and seemingly blind to a bunch of people who work for the emergency services who were obviously run ragged at the scene.

Yes I could fully relate to that and even more so in recent times too as lack of any kind of acknowledgement for the sacrifices I made did not even warrant a thank you email from any one single person I contacted. I also say that even though I did not expect a response and indeed went on contacting as many as I can while spending much of my Incapacity Benefit to highlight the things I knew and the data I had to see how many would not acknowledge me.

Indeed this lack of acknowledgement caused me a great deal of difficulties and I then went on and non thinking of more and more genius ways to get things out and knew I had to keep going. You see I was involved in a whole list of things each of which could have gotten anything from a small column to prime time news and the fact that one individual did all this would have garnered a fair deal of attention. It did not and it was not the lack of acknowledgement that was a problem it was the knock on effect that this had on others around me.

Instead of getting trust and support individuals decided that I must be bullshitting and never once asked to see any of my data. In fact one friend ran out of my house like a Gazelle and moved north to the Newcastle area when he saw one government document that I had actually told him about 4 to 6 months before hand.

So I discovered the hard way that the Police, the NHS, Local Councils, the DWP and even the media that includes all the major tabloids and TV News channels were so utterly trusted that it was I that was doubted. It was highly likely that this was indeed the plan of the powers in hand but this was going to end up being an extremely bad choice to make.

There were two problems and the first being that there was no way on earth I was going to rest until I had proved my point and that I had been telling the truth all along and it was a double edged sword that not only did I have an obvious way of doing this available to me but that I could reach a lot more people. This blog.

I had stuck my neck out and took what could have been and still turn out to be the ultimate sacrifice and yet I found myself slap bang in the middle of a system that was set up to punish me for doing the honourable thing. The right thing. Before this all started I felt persecuted by the public offices, the civil servants, and even the Doctors and was struggling to know why this was and how it worked. After I spent two years doing all this and then after it was, or at least appeared to be, over I then started to feel persecuted because I did all this and did not get a wage for it.

It is just totally insane from my point of view and to me it is as if the world has gone mad.

For those that have read a fair few posts you would have noted that one of my pet hates is sound bites. In fact Pet Hate is something of an understatement and it infuriates me when people want to make snap decisions based on as little information as they can take in because they are bored or do not want to take the time to understand. It is not hard to get me to react to...comments that have obviously been made on this basis and especially when it has been worded in such a way that the individual posting the comments talks with a kind of authority that they simply do not have or even a knowledge or wisdom that they simply do not have. When the answers to their comments are actually all here and found with a simple search it is worse.

My point in all this is that nothing is as it seems, nothing actually works and it is all a charade and I say this WITH authority as I certainly been through it all and taped it all to boot.

The need to back myself up via this blog long since passed by a long time ago so I do this for others.

I have been down all the paths for advice and help and it is totally lacking while they have attitudes developed from delusions of grandeur. This is the worst kind and in my eyes it will always be the worst kind of waste of public taxes. Large amounts of money for organisations that do not do what they claim to. In fact it gets worse for me when on their websites they talk themselves up at how much good they have done and I wonder if the ones that come up with these lines actually leave the house, but a newspaper or own a TV?!

All these help and advice agencies and yet these are the worst times I have ever witnessed in my 45 years. I also know it is far from over and not quite rock bottom just yet, unfortunately.

As scaremongering as that sounds it happens to be the truth and it really does me no favours at all. After all if next month we start rocketing out of the never ending slump and people start to spend money and the government then thinks it can stop kicking people when they are down for me it will take off. The fact that I thought it should have done before now is neither here nor there.

Because people will visit my OTHER blogs and click more links and there will be more purchases and this means more income for me where I get none right now. I would be like that of a surfer riding the crest of a wave.

But this will not happen any time soon so my path to an income to replace the disability money I lost, well at least that at any rate, has been a long drawn out one. Best of all the income that I may or may not acquire would be done based on honesty and openness and no trickery, illegalities or misleading. A good honest income based on my abilities to help, write, capture peoples attention and imaginations and help them to see and maybe even teach them a thing or two.

I stand by the claims about the numbers present to me on my blog accounts but I will make a great deal of noise on here if I think there is the tiniest chance I am being played or used as cheap labour. After all I have no one to CONTACT about it so I will make a great deal of noise so that the hosts or possible perpetrators will think twice, change anything that may be in place to fool me and maybe do the decent thing and open a line of communication so that I can correct anything that is wrong, though I was told that all is fine.

Of course the one thing I was sure of was that I had gotten noticed before I started this blog. I was also well aware that I would cause a great deal of waves that would grow to Tsunami like proportions and that this would make a great deal of people...very uncomfortable. To counter act this I would often insinuate that if any one of them was to take some kind of action that this would only serve to make themselves look very guilty and added to this would make them a target of chatter and as there were 17,000 visitors when I had last looked would have a great deal of tongues wagging.

You can not buy off the Internet and this was always going to be my ace up my sleeve where all this was concerned. When all else had failed I would turn to the Internet to finish what I started so therefore I used all the avenues that are available to people who are suffering and when none of it worked I came on here. I would be pretty stupid to come on here and talk about this without doing the obvious things first and indeed I have traverses many avenues that very few people are aware of.

It is … quite simply … BAD. There are a countless amount of organisations and help agencies and they are not helping people, or at least are biased about who they ARE helping. I have had a few highly professional people admit this to me. Without inviting them to do so too. “The government have all this money and give it to all the wrong people” was on line that burned into my mind and left me speechless.

When the recession started the one thing I knew is that there is far too much money being wasted in this way and was part and parcel to the problems that the UK faces and that this would need to be addressed before we could ever come out of this mess.

Nobody spends money and no one borrows money because they do not trust the system though I am sure for the most part they do not even know WHY it cannot be trusted but it clear nevertheless than it CANNOT be trusted. No dodgy courts and no dodgy judges can do a damn thing to change that but are quite probably part and parcel to them problem.

Many things I have touched upon has likely probably touched upon by others of this I have no doubt. The difference I thought I could make is that while each person has followers to do with this particular subject. People become narrow minded in develop tunnel vision.

To cure a patient you need to know all the facts and all the symptoms. If a Doctor is not familiar with ALL AILMENTS then it stands to reason that all symptoms throughout the body need to be logged and studied to see if there is a link, not one symptom at a time as is currently the way it is done.

So groups pursuing their one 'thing' or focus and pushing all their time and energy thinking that this one thing will solve all problems are misguided and wrong. You need to know all the problems and then have a course laid out to deal with each of these symptoms in turn. AS each ailments is cured so gradually will the patient be cured.

Hanging on to the old ways out of fear or bloody mindedness and even purely amoral reasons because you think that YOU will lose something is NOT the way and will only ensure the suffering is long and prolonged.

Wile this long and protracted hell continues the more often the pressure cooker will boil over and that escaping steam will scorch and destroy things around it with varying degrees.

Depending on whereabouts you poke a savage Tiger will ultimately have varying effects of getting away with some deep scratches a few dozen stitches can put right or it will take your head off. Plus there is all the possibilities in between.

I have memories of conversations with people that span many previous decades that always led to the individual I was conversing with coming to the conclusion that I was here for a reason. I had brief connections of areas of the occult to along the lines of divination but was never one to believe that fate was mapped out for me as that meant no matter what path I took I would revisit that one way path that would lead to some preordained destiny.

I could never really quite go with that even if an age old theory of mine was that the multi-verse only consisted of the same universe but with its different 'lives' based on the idea and theory of the universe repeating itself. From the Big Bang to the Big Crunch and so on and so forth with only slight deviations allowed by some cosmic rule from one of these dimensions to the next. Then of course this could explain that this 'divination of the future' was just some way of tapping into a pre-existing universe that we already existed in?!

Brr the thought of constantly re-living my life is enough to want to make me take my own?! Oh no but wait, if that is the case then I will only return to the beginning?!

BRRRR!! THE SHIVERS!!

Coming back down to earth from my philosophical meanderings of life, the universe and everything I am therefore able to more easily explain away my lack of understanding of the general reluctance of the wider public to want to understand or take in too much detail?! Do you have a wedding to get to? Perhaps you have just been diagnosed with the Big 'C' and only have mere weeks to live?! Perhaps people think that they have something so vitally important that seeing the bigger picture is not and that dealing with this one thing, which will only return in another guise. Will solve or your issues. Well until it returns in another guise. Hmm did I not just say that? De Jevu! Or IS IT?

No the truth is I have always been able to tell my stories and philosophise and draw a crowd of willing listeners. Once I get started it will go in into the small hours and has done so on a great many occasions. There was a time when I was deliberately prompted at gatherings by people that had previously heard them and because there were people I had not met before present that had heard rumours of them. I have been told a great many times that I would end up being a great many things and one of these is a successful writer but like the others this never came to be. Well for one thing my life never seemed to go very long without turmoil sometimes created by some unsavoury individual that entered my life whose cares never spread very far beyond their own needs and wants as well as death to someone I either knew or was related to. Never getting a diagnosis for my list of ailments never really helped either.

Several times I started a book on both fiction and non-fiction but it always become shelved because of one thing or another. Indeed the very odd thing about these partially complete books is that many years later I went on to start 3 separate books and nigh on finish them. Then I got wrapped up with Literary Agents who all seemed lecture about the industry and what was wanted and with each saying something different to the last and then me finding out that a vast majority of the time they and the publishers they dealt with seem to have very differing ideas on what was wanted.

Namely the smell of money led many literary agents to go after something that had already been done, the sequels are rarely as successful as the originals unless your James Cameron. So many waste their time looking for the next Star Wars, the next Harry Potter and even the next Shawshank Redemption and the publishers know that the next truly big hit that will become a money spinner and franchise will have to be something...NEW.

Mind you I always think that it must be hard for many as often there can only be so many stories to tell and many must already have been told.

Currently I am awaiting the 'next big thing' to come out that might encourage some people to spend money and I quoted this over a year ago and stated it is what it would take and stand by it today. We need one or two new things at least. A couple of 'wow' factors and something that makes us want something so bad that we would do almost anything, within reason, to own one. I very much doubt it will be the Play-station 4 or Xbox 720 either as we kind of know what to expect with that. A recent report I read stating that they had created artificial skin that can sense touch and the amount of pressure that would do wonders for prosthetic limbs, MUCIS TO MY EARS I CAN TELL YOU, and obviously robots too. This could well lead to the next big thing or things and indeed there could be many different possibilities with this technology.

However technology has been increasing and improving at a rate of knots for years...we just have not seen it. Or more accurately allowed to see it! I believe most of this technology has been locked up under wraps by the military in various countries. I suppose it stands to reason that there must have been a point in time when the military decided that not too much technology should be available to the public. Well they would lose their...'edge'. I also wonder of there were things that did come out that the military did not realise at the time just how far reaching these things would become. After all there was a point in time when an ex military man started working for Microsoft.

Now despite not really being able to speak of any technology they may have, because we simply do not know, I do wonder how different things would have been had they not held back a lot of things. This is for my money a very bad thing to do and stifles the human race's progression along with one other thing and that is inventing a company to get money out of nothing, or for nothing. Here in the UK we have an old saying 'Made in Heaven, sold on Earth!' which we use to describe the greedy water authorities and heir humongous annual bills for something that falls out of the sky for free. I remember a Jasper Carrot sketch years ago when they started charging for water and as he walked through the hallways to get to the stage he would pass various people with pump dispensers looking identical to that in a petrol station (gasoline pump) and when he was almost at the stage there was someone selling AIR!

If you base society on a system whereby you get used to acquiring a vast amount of money and taxes on something that either IS free or SHOULD BE FREE you are doomed to failure eventually. The longer it goes on the more confident and greedy you get and the more you get used to having so that when a time comes that you suddenly do not have all this available wonga coming in any longer you will run around screaming at everyone because it is not there any longer. Well you should not have had it to begin with and you only have yourselves to blame.

Another one of these is fuel, or more accurately energy. This is a commodity that has become ridiculously relied on for extremely large amounts of cash. But we have had solar power for bloody donkey's years! There is a huge battery floating out in space and life itself exists because of it and it powers most natural events on earth! I read quite some time ago now that a new solar panel had been invented that would collect and charge batteries for times as rapidly as they were currently charging and this was impressive. Where are they? Come to think of it the maximum amount of energy that can be squeezed into a rechargeable battery has barely changed in a fair few years now and any that quote a higher amount of Milli Amps per Hour normally...DON'T!

Anyway...we need these wow factors that is for sure and even so I am not sure it would get anything really started and even if it did I am not sure how long it would last. It is just that they have built a society that we entrusted to them out of lies and deceit and it has got to a stage now whereby it is too far to go back and yet there is no more road to traverse. Sideways motions are also off the agenda too and my mind wanders at times with the possible alternatives that simply do not exist. As some tried to convince me of let there is no solution that involves removing anyone or two key elements/people/leaders and in so doing all that would result from this is that these stubborn people who believe that there way is the only way while the world and societies crumble at their feet doggedly stick the these outdated plans while driving societies into ever more depraved depths of suffering and anguish.

Someone, somewhere is needed to teach them while THEY themselves need to be humble and this is the only way out failing this 'wow' factor theory. The trouble with the latter is that you will wind up back to square one at some point, maybe not in our lifetime but maybe our children's or our children's children's children.

No it truly is a right pickle we are in and as we have seen already how long it continues for and how bad it will get is solely down to how stubborn and how greedy a minority of people truly are.

I sometimes wonder if I will even see us out of this predicament in the remainder of my life and in all honesty … I simply do not know.

After all I do NOT know everything....just MOST things, LMAO.

Now I must remember that when I have my Internet connection back up and after posting this I must start looking up companies behind these robotic prosthetics on the cutting edge of the technology and as of them if they are in need of a 'guinea pig'!

No comments:

Post a Comment