Monday 8 April 2013

ANTENNA WEBSITE IS LEAFNUT

OK so I found the name of these things and the manufacturer that seems to have them listed as a WIFI lighting control system?!

Why would you have WIFI on a light?

Do you gave WIFI on your bedside lamps?!

Anyway you can see for yourself...

http://www.leafnut.com/branchnode.do 

EDIT:

OK Found the exact product...

http://www.leafnut.com/retronode.do

Now that link above is the one everyone has noticed and the one that exists in most of my pictures. The Antenna operates at either 868MHz or 915Mhz and I am still at a loss to understand why you would need this and a GPS system to operate some dimmable LED lights?

You would think a light sensor would be far better at this and in all honesty even if a Wood Pigeon shat all over one, well you would use a network of light sensors and take an average reading across the network of sensors.

Also WHY so many Antennas? There are literally HUNDREDS of these things in Enfield alone?! Also what about the signals and the strength of it? Polluting the spectrum not to mention any possible carcinogenic (cancer producing) side effects?!

well this could be phase one of a stealthy move of course. Put something in that looks harmless but has WIFI and other bits and then you can just add whatever you wish to this wifi network over time.

Hmm come to think of it I have just remembered that I was told that men have been up at the lamps something like 6 or 8 times since they were put in a year ago?!

Maybe they give it time to see if their stealthy moves work before they start adding the more offending items?!

Still we now realise the possibility and therefore knowing the illusion shatters the illusion and well it just wont work.

So I will now concentrate on other things as I am sure many others will be in the case on this one to get to the truth and I will leave all the elves to be at 'em!

LMAO

END EDIT!!

 Normal Light Sensors taken TODAY

 One of two in footpath by a SCHOOL but no ANTENNA?!

 THREE NORMAL LIGHT SENSORS IN SMALL COUNCIL FLATS BUT NO ANTENNA

 NORMAL LIGHT SENSOR IN MY DEAD END 200 YARD LONG STREET WHERE THERE ARE TWO DOZEN ANTENNA?!

 The close up shot that led me to the Harvard Engineering and www.leafnut.com clues!

This odd white dome that may be some master sender, receiver or more likely ROUTER. Now I would wager that WITHOUT THIS the whole thing falls apart?!

LMAO!!

I must admit I did initially think that we had got it wrong when I saw the Leafnut site but I have no reasonable idea as to WHY you would use wifi to operate a simple light?!

I mean this oroginal light sensor business has been used for decades and I do not ever recall anyone going...
"ooh its dark?! This damn light sensors have gone on the blink again!!"

Also why lie when asked about them?!

Also of the manufacturer ARE making stealthy secret cameras then I very much doubt they would advertise it as such on their site as they must realise people might discover them. Maybe they think an angry member of the public might drive their CAR into the one nearest their home but I do not need to take such drastic actions, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment