Monday 22 April 2013

CAB IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF MY DATA

I never thought of this before and due to an upgrade that is currently going on I cannot check.

I also need to do a HELP GUIDE post to do with my DATA n here but CAB is now a GOOD EXAMPLE to use to describe how muach and how confusing it can get for me and it was I that collected all this.

Now just as a snippet there is a SEARCH FIELD available to you so you can SEARCH RIGHT BACK to specific things.

Keywords you may choose are...

The Police

HMRC

Local Council

DWP

Atos

MI5

GCHQ

CAB or Citizen's Advice

Ombudsman

NHS

General Practitioner's

Bailiff

Solicitors

...and so on and so forth, but these are just the sunject matters and NOT ALL OF THEM! Only an example.

You could also type in the search field

AUDIO

EMAILS

SCANS

LETTERS

VIDEO

or even something else I cannot think of the get all the data I provided in groups of similar formats.

ALso and I know I have said this before but you are free to any of the data if it can be of help you you or others, ;).

NOW! Not all of it is here and as an example of this and the fact that I can get lost and lose track of how much I have I will tell you that I did have a meeting with CAB some time ago and I DO BELIEVE I recorded them!!

But I have no idea whether I put it up on here or not?!

LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment