Sunday 19 January 2014

GOOGLE BEING FECKING CRAP ISSUES

I thought I would apologise for something that is mostly down to Google's vastly inferior software of Android, Quick Office and Blogger.

Some of it down to my health, as that is why I thought I would get an Android Tablet to work on these blogs more often and took tired when I get in you switch the laptop on.

I have been trying to post the summing up of the Freedom of Information request from the Parliamentary Health Services Ombudsman but my Blogger app refuses to upload any posts with pictures attached. It then decides it wants you Force Close,  or freeze,  when I try to remove the attachments. So my posting lists ended up looking a right mess with half a dozen posts in it that were refused to upload!

Android is crap because of the library and the fact that when you are swiping across the words you want it will decide that every third or fourth word to muddy have got and substitute it with a word whereby it does not even have the same first letter?! I mean what bloody moron coded that in?!

That would have been seen as incompetent over ten years ago!

Quick Office has a layout that has the text far too small,  a rare thing for me to say, and no select all option so you have to sit and wait while the screen slowly scrolls to the end?!

That would have been called incompetent coding twenty years ago!

Then the Blogger app which is refusing to pay anything with pictures and then force closes when you try to remove them?!

Those are the only two things this still bloody well does, but it bloody well does not! Oh and sometimes it replaces words with fecking French ones?!

Google are becoming a joke as are the so called technoogy, it just typed that spelling mistake out I swear to God!

I will be totally honest here this is quickly becoming a very frustrating environment to work in and extremely slow.

To give you a perfect example of this I have now finished five of the Freedom of Information requests and their sums. Now one is already on WordPress and the other three will be up today and there will be several tomorrow. Unless this ear gets any worse as I might have to call 999.

Yet all I can troll you right now is that the Parliamentary Health Services Ombudsman...

1) Have a £19 MILLION Salary Bill
2) Did not provide running costs or value of their two offices
3) Provided a suspiciously low expenses amount that turned it to be 1% that if the following Ombudsman that had a slightly higher annual wage bill?!

I can also tell you that the first four and remember with some big figures missing, have annual salary bills of...

£120 MILLION

Two have 20 Million each and two have 40 Million each salary bills thus far.

I ONLY HAVE 35 MORE TO GO AND THAT LIST IS NOT COMPLETE?!

Oh yes GOOGLE AND WHEN YOU SWITCH THE BOLD ON IT THEN SWITCHED ITSELF ON AND BODY OFF AS YOU GO ALONG AND EDIT YOUR MISTAKES?!

IN FACT IT DOES GO OFF A SOON AS YOU TRY TO EDIT ANY MISTAKESUMM OR HIT THE COMMA KEY!

What I found bloody hilarious the other day is that I saw my blog in its published form and what do I see?

My Google Adsense Adverts advertising to people to show advertising on YouTube to earn money?!

Ate you fecking KIDDING ME?!

Your advertising in my blog to my readers to get them to advertise on their YouTube videos when...

1) I have not been paid on Adsense
2) I have not (oops the word 'earnt' is not in your library lol) earnt a single solitary cent despite their being over 1,000 videos and had 20,000 viewers and had 18,000 minutes watched approximately.
3) Those numbers DO NOT add up and suggest that people are either clicking on the adverts or not etching the videos BECAUSE of the adverts.
4) But none of this matters to a greedy and amoral company that just sits their and dies bit even allow its users to speak to them.

TURKEYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment