Sunday 8 June 2014

A SIMPLE QUOTE ABOUT FIBROMYALGIA

This morning I was just perusing my wishlists on my Amazon account when I spotted a book, thrown up by Amazon as I have researched books quite heavily on this subject, on Fibromyalgia. I was not familiar with the title or the cover so I had a quick look.

However what I found was a rather interestingly written synopsis for the book I thought I would include here on a post along with a lonk to the book.

This brief paragraph explains to the absolute letter what it has been like for me. Bear in mind this is not for a year until they discovered it. Nor is this for two or three years until the diagnose it. No, no, no this is for thirteen years until it is I that diagnosed it and then realising I have suffered with it a great deal longer than those thirteen years. Also asking useless hospitals and GPs within the corrupt NHS about these other symptoms also.

In fact if you persue this blog a great deal and you head back in time through the archives you will find that the comments below are not only listed a great deal during the life of the blog but I list key points, ones that I REMEMBER OF COURSE, that go back over ten years.

There are millions of women and men worldwide who suffer from an invisible disease called Fibromyalgia. Often times these Fibro warriors hear insensitive questions/statements from family and friends like… “But you don’t look sick.” “Why do you stay up so late?” “Why don’t you want to come over anymore?” “Just push through it.” “Are you faking it?”. Michael R. Holien has written a little book to help usher people toward compassion and ultimately make people aware of this real and debilitating disease. Loving Those With Fibro will give you practical ways to love people struggling with Fibromyalgia.

This is just one single aspect of the utter turmail that has been my life thus far with Fibromyalgia and a prime example of the deteriating affect your life can take because a string of greedy people with titles that they do not deserve and should be stripped from them decide that telling a few white lies here and there and a bit of fobbing off is OK to save money.

As if to rub it in even more the title of said book is none other than ...

Loving Those With Fibromyalgia ... by Michael R Holien ...

and with this very brief post I can sum up not only how difficult it has been made by the NHS and its army of lying and incompetent Doctors the majority of which do not deserve the title. The the word difficult is something of an understatement and really does not do the nightmare justive. Lol.

Remember this is just one aspect, forgetting the never ending bloody list of painful areas along with the distracting and somewhat annoying symptoms.

I think on this aspect and at the best possible time for my pursuits I rest my case.

The Amazon link ...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1499294239/ref=s9_newr_gw_d79_g14_i2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-7&pf_rd_r=0TVTQDR299VNDMRX0N10&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=455345467&pf_rd_i=468294

PS Do not forget that the Oesophagitis, Hiatus Hernia with the Heartburn and Vomiting along with the Groin Pain from an Inguinal Hernia Repair and now another Inguinal Hernia since lied about along with the, now separated from Fibromyalgia, knee pain I still need to listen to the tape to see what it is of course are separate issues.

Fibromyalgia + 4! Not including the inguinal hernia that shows no symptoms whatsosver. But then they generaly don't other than a popping feeling and protuberance. It is Gangrene and death that Inguinal Hernias can cause, if the popping and protuberance is ignored for too long. So don't! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment