Wednesday 11 June 2014

THE TOOLS AT HAND AT GOOGLE

Or should I say the tools HAVE hands at Google?!

Odd that this has popped up at this moment in time due to what I am doing? My Blogger App, which is coded by Google to work on Google's Operating System, Android, is back to playing up yet again. One of the things that I did hope would be solved upon acquiring the tablet back from PC World? Fat chance of that but then I doubted this at any rate because it also occurs on my Moto G phone.

So two smart devices of tablet and phone with one being the Advent VEGA Tegra Note 7 Tablet and the other being the Moto G smartphone and both with the exact same version of Android on them and both having the exact same issues.

Unfortunately Google cannot escape because despite this being software specific they own both forms of software with both the Blogger App and the Android Operating System. It is one or 'tother.

Oddly I havve not heard anything about this issue in the media and normally anything to do with Google being innovative, greedy and sinister or just plain incompetent the news networks are normally all over it!

At the end of the day I have two completely different devices but with the exaxt same software and both playing up in certain areas. Ergo I cannot be the only one and there must be thousands with the same issue currently?

I will do a quick search on the INternet in a moment and see, something I have not done thus far.

I also see they are still handing out billions of pounds for ever more company and this one being the company that can film Earth from a satellite to even show moving vehicles on roads. To be honest when I forst heard about this company I did think that Google would show an interest.

I should code something out of the ordinary, something that would grab news headlines as Google will come along and give me $3 Billion and I can then go and help people worthy of help!

I find it odd that they have such conflicting facts about themselves in the media that all these business people seem to have failed to pick up on?

1 - Buy lots of Companies

2 - Make Billions in advertising

3 - Announced there adverts are ... WELL SHITE basically and they did not need to tel me that as I have them on my blogs!

4 - However they are still buying companies despite their advertising being crap?!

5 - Other companies seem to get fined and into trouble for infringements that Google have made?!

Conflicting and contradictory is it not? That is how these annoucements have appeared to me and in all honesty I fond it amazing that no one has commented on this in the media.

This reminds me I have not looked at my earnings with them in awhile now, chances I am about to get the smallest measley payment when I need it most? NONE, no doubt?!

LOL.

Hmm £27.99 so no not even close, lol. Even if this figure is supposed to grow faster and faster as time goes on and the weekly visitors continue to rise! This does not include my YouTube account by the way which is probably still on zero, wait let me check?

Yup after over 43, 000 visits and 4,793 minutes watched I have made the grand total of ZERO?! LMAO! Out of 1,179 videos too.

It gets better because if you recall, unless your fairly new, I stated that their maths was way out and that they could not count? Well they have actually just admitted this themselves and have announced it and have actually GUESSED how much they have undercounted?!

Unbelievable? Well take a gander ...


No comments:

Post a Comment