Thursday 26 June 2014

THE POWER OF THE BLOG COMPELS THEE

Ladies and gentleman I have something of an announcement to make ...

I should also tell you that I have a spinning head right now to as I am in complete and utter shock.

I have long since stated that numbers provided to me for a very long time are ... WRONG. I have stated this many a time and tried to contact The Big 'G' about it.

Now I always thought that the real figures would come my way somehow from somewhere.

Tonight while fiddling about with my professional keyboard complete with dented aluminium frame I got a phone call. The shocked person on the other end of the phone said ...

"Do you know you have .." ooh wait I wrote it down here somewhere, lol "...489,000 followers?!"

I simply said "Wait ... WHAT? NO that can't be right .. " to which they said they double checked the figures and this is what it is?!

Well I knew it was a lot more than they were telling me but ... oh my God!! LMAO!

I simply do not know what to say! I had no idea and I am still thinking there must be some mistake?! If I was told I had 50,000 followers I would not believe it, but this? This is simply staggeringly mind blowingly insane!! LMAO!

Not good reading for the evil doers! "New pants PLEASE!"

The person went on to say " ... you half almost half a million followers?!" then laughs! "Well I said I was popular didn't I but my god" lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment