Monday 9 June 2014

THE TESLA AND THE PIONEER

Now here is an eye raising moment, odd as I just wrote about these possibilities tonight on here, I was not expecting.

The owner of the Tesla company that builds electric cars is leaning towards freeing up it's patents to it's technology to spotted up the uptake of car manufacturers to build electric cars.

Now that's a pioneer!!

But to do this completely takes someone very special as well as extremely brave. Tesla is not a huge company and I cannot think if I have ever seen one of their cars? Though I have been aware of them for years ... oh wait, yes there was one not far from my home in Enfield last year?

Anyway, I am sure they can procure a deal that can benefit them in the long run. So if a company benefits from their technology they ream benefits from it. Surprised that more people, or companies, do not do this. Providing technologies you have patents for to ... say six companies with an agreement in place, should have a later benefits assured?

Maybe even use of an assembly line even if sakes pick up? Maybe being able to raid their parts bin like Ferrari used to do with Alfa Romeo, might stool do for all I know?!

Tesla hints at technology giveaway http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-27741041

No comments:

Post a Comment