Tuesday 3 June 2014

WHERE ARE THE WATCHERS

It is funny as I have thought about an organisation I had not thought about for a long while and made me think of mentioniung them in thgis post.

These people are an organisation that was trying to change something I was about to. Apparently they had tried 'everything' and it was a 'waste of time' which I thought was odd.

First off if you had tried 'everything' then you would have been succesful and you have not been so therefore you was not. Many people think its a case of snapping their fingers and it all falls into place but I am afraid the real world is nott like that. In fact its deliberately designed so that you get bored and walk away!

Hmm come to think of it I wonder how many countries have this trick implemented and I wondfer where it all started?!

Christ! I immediately thought of the U.S.A straight away!! Lol!

Anyway ... I have emaile dthe Parliamentary Health Services Ombudsman and asked them if they have anything at all to do with my medical records. If so I find it strange that they not onbly failed ot tell me they were going to do this mid transit from one GP to another but they also ignored my last email?!

Hmm does not look very good now does it guys and gals?! Lol!

So while bearing in mind I expected skullduggery from the outset but hoped there would not be any I have no contacted them again and asked them quite point blank what is going on. Well I actually spelled ot out to them, enough that is for them to think about.

As a reminder it has been three weeks and one day since the Guy's Hospital and nearly thirty weeks since I registered with the new GP, which incidentally is 500 yards from my old GP Surgery! OK maybe a little more, lol.

Now that has to be a contender for the slowest moving thing on Earth that makes Sloths appear to be moving at the speed of light?!

Say 700 Yards and 6 months do get there? Can anyone come up with an insanely small movement that would achieve this? Lol!

Anyway as I always do and I have now reminded them that I do here is the copy and paste of said email to them getting persnickety! Only persnickety mind, lol.

EMAIL ...

Dear Johnathan White

REFERENCE NUMBER

You have been suspiciously quiet and have not answered my last email, though as it turns out you now have no need to.

Also it has not escaped my attention that several things have been occurring within the NHS of very odd things that have raised many eyebrows. I have long since stated that it was my belief that all Ombudsman were corrupt, doing the jobs of yet another group for them with the initials OW, and not interested in helping the public against those public organisations that commit crimes but instead protect them.

In fact upon being asked, oh and not onlibe either as it would be really foolish to not only do this but to play your hands too soon, how I normally know if an organisation is indeed up to no good or just being paid to do nothing I simply say that if I have not heard anything in three months and/or have been ignored during this time frame then I know that not only is it highly likely that they are what I suspect but that they are having difficulties working around my plans to boot. Though I must admit the latter is only really thought about if I am ignored by those organisations claiming to be servants to the public but are in reality nothing of the kind!

What was quite beautiful about my blog is that I have every reason to contact and deal with or request help to all those that I did I then sat back and recorded while they told lie after lie.

Anyway I am not going to go rambling on about all that I did. I simply want to ask why you ignored my last email, the question asked now needs no answer provided.

I also have one other thing to request you answer and I would think quite carefully about this one, just in case your all standing around staring at my paperwork looking for a way out, there isn't one. But then if you knew everything I knew, saw everything that I saw and heard everything I heard you would know this only too well!

Now I have provided a big clue in that previous paragraph which only really applies if you are not that which you convey to the wider public, as to why exactly there is no getting out of things for the NHS. That is of course with or without your help.

If I allow people to speak down to me, be sarcastic or patronizing to me without giving them one hell of a grilling and pointing out the levels of each of the two intellects involv4ed it is merely because this serves a purpose. Everything I do and everything I say and indeed of course do not do or do not say all sevres a purpose to one degree or another.

However now things are changing as I really have no more needs for purposes anymore and it is time to allow it to sink in to those who think working against me is mere child's play that it is not.

1) On meeting with my very nervous looking GP today he revealed to me that after exactly three weeks and one day they have NOT received the letter from Guy's Hospital?!

Really, do not even bother giving me any lame excuses about this and I do mean really.

One other thing and I am afraid that it not only gets worse but does so in leaps and bounds this time ...

2) Do you happen to know where my medical records are hiding?!

I recall being in my new GP Surgery on the 4th December 2013, which means I either registered oon this date OR before it?!

4) So can you imagine my surprise when I ask my GP if he has received my medical notes, 6 months after registering and not 6 weeks, and he says 'no'?!

5) Can you imagine how surprised I was that he did not seem overly concerned by this?

Also it is strange as everytime I see the GP I saw today he always looked concerened to the point of being frightened!

Now I know I am probably wasting my time ... no I think everyone knows by now that I am well aware that I am never wasting my time but can you please inform me if all this has anything to do with you and exactly why this is and why I was not informed?

The Doctor at Guy's Hospital was bemused that he had no records for me and added to this an eyebriw raised when I fully informed him of what had tranpsired for iver ten years and of late. I informed him of yourselves being involved and that if the lies I had been told.

Good to tell people sometimes, because when one wants it to now end revealing said things will cause others to think twice before giving in to demands of those in power.

Also I am sure I pointed out that whatever I get and whenever I get it it goes on the blog I have so that the wider public and the rest of the world eventually, can see where the taxes are being sent and exactly WHO is doing WHAT for them?

Or this will be the second email I posted up there, umm I did say I post my own letters and emails too as and when I do them, and before long I am sure that the numbers in many tens of thousands wilkl start asking themselves before too long exactly WHAT all these people are doing with the taxes?!

It was always inevitable that it would eventually get ugly but just how ugly it gets rather depends on others and not me. I am merely a messenger and nothing more. I see the picture, I paint the picture and I then record the picture.

Yours sincerely

Martin Haswell BSc

From: Jonathan.White@ombudsman.org.uk
To: saintallnights@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:19:35 +0000
Subject: RE: NHS Complaint

We are committed to keeping your information secure.  As part of that commitment we have decided that when we send you information by email we may have to remove some details.  This includes information that may identify you, or any other person and sometimes the organisation complained about.

Dear Sir

Our reference: EN-176317 (please quote in any future correspondence)

Thank you for your email of 18 February 2014.

I can confirm that it was not us that telephoned you and also we are not currently investigating your complaint.

On 11 February 2014 we sent you a complaint form to complete and return to us.  I have attached a further copy of the form to this email. We can take no further action until we have received your completed form.

If you have any questions about this email, please get in touch with me using the contact details below.

I look forward to receiving your completed complaint form.

Yours faithfully


Jonathan White
Customer Services OfficerOffice of the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman
Email: phso.enquiries@ombudsman.org.uk
Telephone: 0345 015 4033

No comments:

Post a Comment