Saturday 28 June 2014

THE LONGEST NIGHTS

I am still awake! Quite unfortunately and I knew when I was out today I would have trouble, I don't know how.

I think I just think that automatically when I have not been on the bike for three days? I had intended to go out today ... error yesterday but the weather was crap.

I went out on foot and I seriously regretted that too, in fact today ... err yesterday was not a good day at all four varies reasons I do not fully understand on either count though I do have some ideas I how is not the case.

Anyway I have a Sunday to get through and I seriously need to clean my house though at this rate there will bit be anyone to have it tidy for in all honesty! Lol! Long story and not the time not the place just frustrating nature mindedness with a tendency to want to argue our act like I've pissed petiole off? But there is only one way that I can think that I have pissed people off and it had everything to do with this blog! If I am right and I hope I am wing on this occasion it will get a lot worse in the second half of 2014. This may mean that I have to perform a magic trick long before I was planning too?

It is odd as I am at that time when I am wondering if the government are experiment and putting something in the water as there seems to be a queue for pissed off people and one I know fur sure is down to the blog while the others I am just guessing are.

Still I have ... made attempts to have some plans out in motion and a week from now I should have an idea, maybe two weeks. But I do feel like I am being hemmed into a corner though and some times these things need you to come out fighting and other times they require a ... different trick. Just the trick I want is not quite on my list of capabilities just yet.

So I have been awake all night yet again and will have a shitty day ... today that is for sure. Biking is lieut not a good idea so will have to try and stay awake but stay in! Not a good combination but it's only readable to go out on my bike and in all honesty on a day were a person with an affliction where you do bit sleep properly when it appears that you are sleep and your duchess the next day but with no sleep at all your woozy and zombified then cycling is far more dangerous than it normally is and completely and utterly a stupid thing to do, unless you can be certain of starting away from roads.

The only places I can do that are local and will have to many people for what I would want to do while out!
So I will stagger, literally, through it and hopefully I will get out every day this week? I will have to alternate between farther away and local while capitalising on the quiet week days.

I certainly need to stay away from people, cycle and get it with my camera and get plenty of photos and videos as I am way behind this year this far!

Tonight I have done more work to that Fibromyalgia Syndrome Report I stated I was working on. I have added another section tonight based on an idea I got over a disagreement I had, largely because my memory dies but recall the things I need to when someone who decides to be annoying stresses me out and then adds insult to injury by telling me I cannot take it when I know I am correct, it's on here enough times mate, but can't recall the stiff I need to say.

When I do that, trying to explain myself and cannot find the stuff I want it need, I tend to blabber, which I bloody hate. So I tend to like being on my own at times like this when explaining things is hard work. I cone up with my best thoughts, philological statements, sayings and ideas as well as my poems and visions at these times. Also I reach many of my realisations and conclusions at these times and there have been previous few this year!

As for the Fibromyalgia report, week hopefully if I get another brainstorm this week at some point it should be ready to publish by the weekend coming?

I just have to make sure there are enough ... enlightening things contained therein that I have either worked upon myself it have picked up from the one person I think the most knowledgeable person/Doctor/Author I have come across on this sorry subject of Fibromyalgia, Dr Ginevra Liptan M. D.

So I shall refer to this coming week, at least hopefully, The Ghost Week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment