Saturday 14 June 2014

THE DATES ARE THE KEYS

Today is a key date and a very key one at that.

In fact I have to put 'key date' in the tags so that I can find this post in the future at another key point that is not in my hands. If I have found myself back here what you, or I, am looking for was in the last four weeks and you will liely know the subject matter and if not you will upon reading this.

Now this key date will liekly be searched for around November time. It might be earlier I just do not know.

As far as Amazon are concerned I have now managed to speak to two of my three neighbours and despite the fact that Amazon have since stated that the item is 'Geo-Tagged' and in my vicinity. They have now sent a replacement one to the one they claim to have sent by like I told Amazon who have now taken what I hav stated on board and speaking to their logistics people …

  1. You never and I do mean NEVER leave a parcel with a neighbour that is not in! When I told my neighbour what they had done he said, oh so they posted a parcel through a door which was wrong with nobody inside? That's intelligent! 'I know, do not start me off!' I said as I walked down his path and through his gate.
  2. The item I suspected would arrive last and I thought was comoing from Germany arrived today, though the two other key items have not but then I was talling a mate today that I do remember actually getting a knock on my door on a Sunday and having someone from Amazon hand me something?!

Now this KEY seems to be … well the KEY?!

Or maybe keys are fashionable? Lol! It is all about the keys and future preparation and I can guarantee you know you have won whatever battle you have when it becomes obvious that it has been taken out of your hands rather deftly.

In this respect the actions and body language are key points!

Oh my word! I forget everything, my bloody passport! It ran out last year and I need to get it renewed, as I keep telling everyone I am going to Europe and do some buying but wont if I keep forgetting to renew the damned thing!

All these things to remember and keep on top of while handling a pet project and with a bad memory to boot! (Just then I forgot that I was going to end this sentence with a bad memory?! LMAO!)

Oooh maybe if I have forgotten yet again then reading this will remind me to go out and do it now! As it is taking a lot longer these days to get one, I cannot even remember what the given time span is? Six weeks I think, cannot remember and I will have to look it up.

My friend burts out laughing as soon as I walked into his shop right after saying … “Soooo your on the lookout for another GP then?!” Yeah OK I burst out laughing too, lol.

I said they just do not get it, they seem to think it must be for amoral reasons I do it?! The funny thing is that there will be a hard push for this over the next few months and it will explode all over their faces, lol.

In the end each and everyone of them will be looking at me, across a court room most likely screaming 'How could you DO this to me?! I did nothing to you!' and I will simply state, 'well thats why I did it to you. Because YOU DOID DO NOTHING!' and then point out that it was indeed themselves that did this to themselves as sopme readers havce stated to me on a fair number of occasions now, 'what they are going to take you to court for telling the truth?!'

I said 'Well they are more than welcome to and I often delberately provoke it but as of yet it has either failed tp happen or that were going to and back-peddled or they lost in court and even forced to pay me money on one occasion.

Now I did state both before Christmas and after that I would be taken to court quite a few times throughout 2014?

Now if you recall and look back you will also note that I also stated to many and on here that this is the year that it will all happen?

You would also note that there are points when even things I did not expect started to look as if they would come together around the same time?

Well this would have been proved beyond a shadow of a doubt by the end of 2014 and that will be removed from my hands in the coming months I believe.

Blimey these things really do need to take numbers and stand in line! Hehehe!

I have to remember to ask my brother about his endeavours regarding what was done to him and his girlfriend.

The writing really is on the wall for all involved right now and I will pay close attention to the media news reports from now on.

After all this is the very essence of a blog, its an online diary and blog is short for web log. I initially thought tyhe name 'BLOG' was a bit stupid and here I am several years down the line writing several of the things!

No comments:

Post a Comment