Friday 6 June 2014

THE PLONKETY PLONK

Well as I told you I emailed the Police using the email I was given and I asked them for how many burglaries had occured in my street each year for the past 6.

I stated I do not want addresses just the number of burglaries attempted or otherwise for the last 6 years, I do not think its too much to ask and it is all logged on a computer. A very simple statistic to find out about with a computer and a keyboard.

What I got was a webpage on Enfield Councils website, I think it was, that showed me a map of the rogh areas which everyone knows about, even the damn cats and Foxes! Well that is useful! I put the email response down below at the end.

Oddly I was half asleep and feeling quite rough with nausea and feeling quite sick when my phone rang with an unknown number. I answered it and lo and behold it turned out to be Victim Support who had been given my number due to the burglary?!

That was unexpected and never occured to me they would get involved, last time I had to drive them nuts before I got support, in fact I ended up explaining the situation to the shocked lady on the phone.

She was totally unaware that I had met with them previously and a little surprised that it may be over the same person! She then asked me how they helped and I stated that both the lady I saw and a woman from Enfield Council told me they would find me somewhere else to live and that I then never heard from them again!

She said "What? Not at all?" and I said "No" and she asked "What, not even an explanation as to why you were not helped?" and I replied "No."

Then she was astounded when I told her about my condition and that I used to be under Disability Living Allowance and that was taken away and forced to pay back £750 and yto cap it all I have now proved I have had a disability for even longer than the thirteen years I had been asking and if it were not for greedy evil public services lying though their teeth to save money I would never have met that idiot in the first place!

I then explained how I diagnosed myself before forcing the NHS to refer me after being accused falsely of violent conduct and being kicked off a GP Surgey.

Oh my, was the response.

So I said I basically had a freakoid stalker who thinks themselves clever and funny who is so not and no one found funny. She asked if there was anything they could do and I said, yeah find me a new house. I then explained about the blog and about how I have known for years everything bloody service is just a waste of space and an excuse for lazy people to get paid a salary who then look down at other jobless people who would do anything to have their jobs, lol.

She she says she is looking into this and going to contact a branch nearer to me and try and do something.

What luck?! The last stint with these people and Enfield Council was several years before I started this blog however I did post up the paperwork on here early on as well as the emails, well whatever it was I had from both the Victim Support and Enfield Co8uncil at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment