Saturday 21 June 2014

WHAT IS IN A NAME

Well I can finally use my scanner and printer once again.

Just as i have had time to do it I have had a letter from the DWP though my door in an answer to my request for the GP letter regarding my Personal Independent Payments, or in actuality my disability.

Umm only they have now put in the letter about my Incapacity which ... was NOT what I asked for and I if any of my GP's gave any information regarding the Incapacity Benefit then it was based on wrong information as I have now proved.

So there obviously is data regarding my PIPS claim, remember PIPs only came in recently, but now they are trying to play the dumb card, no need everyone now knows the incompetence is a ruse for years of skull-duggery.

Now I only got the Deartment of Work and Pensions letter this morning and ... I tell you now I burst out laughing when I saw the name that signed the letter!! LMAO!

I am not going to say and instead will let you spot it, hehe.




No comments:

Post a Comment