Friday 13 June 2014

THE AMAMORONS ROUND 3

Yes so thats the NHS pursuit over with. As I stated early on but not taken on board by various individuals I had hoped to stop with the last one but then there were some ... odd comments said that made me think, no Martin, do not stop just yet.
So I carried on and lo and behold something similar happens all over again, though this time they know I know more than I was letting on. I am sure that they just provoked the current GP into trying to rile me as I am sure they would love to make the 'violent label' they tried to give me before stick! Yes well that failed did it not, NHS?! Damn it the PHSO and PALS!

Oh apparently Amazon have made a point of telling me the parcel was Geo-Tagged, SO ai emailed them and told them that well obviously this is completely crap and get someone else to do it.

They also now changed their tune and said it was with a neightbour, except one is not in and uses the shed and its not there, one other is a Polish lady who is out and the oled timers I like next door have not had a parcel.

They are concevably the only places that a GPS tag could make it look like the parcel was in my property!

Hmm maybe I will look around the garden again and they placed it somewhere?! God that would make my dayif they have!

...

NOPE!

I double checked and realised that they obviously could not find my house, as it is hard to find, so just dumped it in a letterbox. So it could still be in the other house as I thought maybe they did not have a letterbox for some bizarre reason and yes they do have one. So maybe it will turn up later but then if they are about, they were couple days back, they would have put it in my door.

But then they may have returned back to there own country to see family and this is true of both the adresses the moron dumped the parcel with.

I said to them in my reply well why did it clearly state it was delivered at my address and now you say its with a neighbour and beside that you simply do NOT leave a parcel with a neighbour unless you are handing it to them!

Just dumping it through a door because you wanbt to get home is not how you do it. I should know because my father and I had an import business and I was often on the road delivering. Also I did short stints for other companies and also for Land Rover for a time.

I am going to fecking drive it home to them now as to why you NEVER do this! But then it shoudl never have reached this point anyway as if he delivered it through one of these two doors he was 20 yards from my door where I was sitting on my sofa waiting for him not realising my long awaited parcel was bing dropped into an empty house, lol.

Oh, oh, oh I just remembered I am supposed to email the PHSO and PALS?! LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment