Thursday 26 June 2014

THE SAVILE'S ROW

Is a line of NHS Hospitals from here to eternity ... oh OK then John O' Groats! Lol.

If things were not bad enough it now turns out that the infamous Savile did bit have an age preference at all?!

Funny how my own endeavours with the NHS were mirrored by this shocking set of revelations. Revelations being the most apt phrase in this instance!

I do not think I will ever get to grips with these revelations? I also rather strangely owe the media some thanks, yeah I know, because I think that the NHS were likely so preoccupied with the bad publicity from this sordid affair that they did not see me lining up to broadside them with all guns?! Possibly?!

Lol.

The worrying thing is that I have seen nothing but evidence to sure that nothing had been learned.

This blog exists to show that the corruption, lies and trickery is still prevalent everywhere within the NHS and shows as an example that the longer you leave an industry alone and unchecked the more the corruption and its is adopted by more and more members of staff! No question marks needed in this resurrect and an age old saying exists to warn us of this that absolutely everyone decided to ignore fur decades! In fact these old sayings should be made into law stating that ignorance of then is punishable by death. Wellll nothing ends sends to work, Lol...

If you can't beat them, join them!

As long as people how realise, and I have taught tends of thousands and counting how to, that every member of the NHS, or at best just most, are dishonest then you cannot be sure that the abuse is unnecessary desert of patients down to ones money or have week continue to take place in the darkest corners of NHS wards, I am very sad to say.

Savile NHS victims aged five to 75 http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28034427

No comments:

Post a Comment