Tuesday 17 June 2014

POLAND NOW ON THAT SLIPPERY SLOPE

Well I must say Poland is not one of the countries I thought would crop up on the new giant size radar of corruption!

However here is some wire tapping going on that is in the best interests of the Polish people.
Hmm now why dies that ring a bell?

Bizarrely I have not not considered what the laws are in other countries for secretly recording people whose salaries come from the national purse?

I mean when you think about it here it is obvious. I did not know that it was legal to do when I started I simply did not care. I saw it as that way and that is why I did it. It should be this way everywhere and public taxes retardants of country should not be seen as a endless pit you can dip into four large amounts of money whenever you feel like it, purely because of education of career!! I do not desire receiving a tiny fraction while actually doing more.

Ooh be careful Martin ... not yet! Lol!

Poland launches wiretapping probe http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-27892495

No comments:

Post a Comment