Monday 30 June 2014

A CROSSROADS IN HISTORY

...well it wont be just yet!

I have just had an interesting one!

I mentioned a few days back that I got hit with a text stating that the rent has risen by £50 per month.

Several days before that I let it known on here that I was a victim of an attempted burglary and believe me when I state now, though I have hinted to this before, I know exactly who tried to break into the house and more to the point, why!

I simply cannot explain this at this moment in time but as I stated it is a real doozy and to be honest not only do I suspect foul play against me and this blog in an attempt to discredit me over this situation I was already prepared for it. In fact I can go as far as telling you that it was demanded that I was not told any of the details of what took place. But rest assured that the right things are in place to counter act this action when the time comes and that is all that is important. I also know it is very relevant to something that hit the news headlines and it will be child's play for me to link it all together and the revelations are astounding and extremely damning. Which is why it was demanded I be kept in the dark.

UH-UH!

Not today I visited my local council offices and took a glance at the rents that are now paid and it has indeed risen but not quite the monthly figure it has gone up by but this is no big deal and I am not worried about that, however there has been something else on my mind that I can not only explain but that also shows just how you cannot honest in the UK anymore and oddly I was having this discussion with my shop running friend and he was in total agreement.

Now I shall explain.

When I received my text out of the blue about the rent rise this was not long after he completely gutted out a property near me where a pensioner couple live. When I joked about him doing that to my home he joked about putting the rent up. This needs to be remembered.

Over the burglary and on the phone he seemed preoccupied about the house being damaged due to the subjects covered in my blog, which I could not remember why but assured him that the house was under no threat from the blog as this would be stupid and unfair but that I am not going to stop posting on the blog as these blogs will eventually become my income. No I do not get cash from it but yes I will at some point but not from the readers or those I help, even if some people are unappreciative of it but that very statement helps me prove my point in the end. In August, at least mid August, it will all become clear and these things that have to wait will all become clear as to why.

Now since this rent rise text message I started to wonder if he did not want me here anymore? I have been here for exactly 7 years as of the end of this month, June 30th 2014.

Now I have since explained that there has been an issue with the street door as damp was getting in but that this was never done and when I remember I clean the door and the damp. Now I thought that the attempted burglary would be a result from his point of view because he gets a new door which stops the damp and is the first thing he has ever had to pay out for since I have been here.

It seems not.

Now I was looking forward to seeing him because I had not told him about the discovery of the identity of the burglar despite the Police dropping the case, which I have not only previously stated but also added how bloody bizarre this is. Well I have known for some time now why this was bizarre and why it was done. At least for their sakes I hope I am right because the alternative is that they have shown a level of incompetence that simply belies belief. This will become clear when I am in a position to explain, or in other words once the court case which has been going on for two getting on for two weeks is over, as this is what the reason they claimed they did not want me knowing. The real reason is something else entirely of course and I knew this immediately. So the Police have been lying yet again and all over the place to two different people too. From two completely different Police Forces!

In the time between the attempted burglary, still classed as a burglary, I have also remembered the important detail of why this house is not under any threat whatsoever.

So when the landlord was coming to pick up the rent I had a few things to inform him of as well as the latest with Guy's Hospital and the GP kicking me off and that now the NHS are refusing me a Doctor and refusing me drugs! Damn, I forgot to tell him I have had to resort to drugs that are two years out of date!! Damn I forgot to tell him about the fact that they explained my medical records despite the latest GP, or EX GP, nnever having them and nor did Guy's Hospital, which if you did not work it out means they wrote a letter based on everything the patient told them or the letter was intercepted by the very people who have my medical records. Which of these it the truth I am afraid your guess will be as good as mine, but I tend to lean with intercepted by those that have the records as I am still giving Doctor Kirkham the benefit of the doubt. Of course this leads to new revelations as I believe it is the Parliamentary Health Services Ombudsman that has them!

Oh and hile we are on this subject of my absolutely massive and cunning plan just in case they tried the most elaborate setup of me they could think of, I have a letter here form the DWP regarding my Personal Independent Payments claim, you know the one I did months ago and am sure it was before Christmas?! Well it is on here at any rate and the time periods can be checked.

Well after receiving a response that quite wrongly stated that I had asked for the medical reasons given for Incapacity Benefit, which I did not and already know anyway, now I have one that correctly states Personal Independent Payments! Yeah well I still need to scan that one and post it but been preoccupied. It states the month of February and I cannot remember if they listed that as the date I claimed or the date I asked for this letter?

According to them it was handed over to the infamous Atos who were handling it and were supposed to write to my GP? The GP who never had my medical records at all and that states on tape that he believes I have Fibromylagia. Oh and if you have not worked that out either that is complete bullshit too when he states that as I never got to tell him about any of the conditions really, maybe the odd couple and no self respecting Doctor would go for the 'F' word after just a couple of meetings. This was to placate me in all honesty and if you doubt that I knew this already then you missed it as I also stated I am now waiting for ther letter from the GP that blows the whole thing wide open.

I did say there was a reason everyone was ignoring me and I did state for a very long time that it would take a very long time to get to the point whereby it is an absolute slam dunk where there are so many things that no one thing can use the excuse of being a one off.

If I am nothing else I am extremely thorough in my methods.

Now as I was going to attempt top explain this the landlords son went into a peeved lecture about telling people to not damage he property, to which I interjected and said I knew who it was, before he interjected like he was angry about all this and said that they would make people pay for the damage?!

I was a little taken aback if I am completely honest and was myself peeved at this, which is a first for my landlord or his family in all honesty. Then they hit me with yet another one which despite and I am admitting I do not know the laws on this and without hearing the facts of what happened, which is why I had to explain that I know what has gone on, they tell me if their is an excess (I fecking hate this term I really do as its more bullshit from another industry that wants money all the time while using all the excuses not to hand it back out, insurance) of £250 that I will have to pay for it?!

I will repeat that and it came as a complete surprise to me that if their is an excess on the door over the insurance claim that I will have to pay the excess!

Well if I ain't got it I wont be paying it!

See what I mean that if it is not one thing it is something else.

Now I then got to explain that ...

The Police dropped the case in the same letter they put the crime number in, to which he rolled his eyes in disbelief.

I then explained that I know the identity of the burglar and that he had been in court for over a week and why he broke in, so it was nothing to do with me putting his property risk because of this blog.

I then explained that which I had forgotten before when he claimed it was the blog that I am not on the electoral register and have not been in years! To which he reacted with shock and asked how, their is a fine and he thought they would not do something, I was not really listening, pay the rent possibly? He then said when did you come off and I said I told you when I did, ot was after the bailiffs attacked me, forced there way in here and then defrauded me out of over £4,000 and lied to me about it and I am supposed to have been the one top have broken the law! I then told them that Enfield Council confronted me at the door about this and I told them they broke the law by handing out my address to Waltham Forest Council who then hired these thugs who seemingly have a license to do this granted by councils and courts and that they can shove their electoral register where the sun does not shine. Does no one ever stop and think that I do not have to disclose these things to them and be appreciative of the fact that I am upfront with them? Do they not think that by performing actions that would place both me and the property I am in in danger that this would be completely and utterly stupid and that I am anything but this?!

The answer is no, ladies and gentleman and for the same reason that those would want to argue with me about my theories despite me long since proving them and do not appreciate the time, effort and cost to me that I do this and do it for free! They are English and in England and most definately in London we have been taught and trained to look after Numero Uno and stab each other in the back every chance we get.

Now THAT is why we are being overrun in this country because we have been set at teach others throats while others lay in wait in secret waiting to grab for themselves that which is ours.

I cannot think of better examples of this than those I have typed about recently. I also revealed the complete saga behind the break-in and all of that which I have not divulged on here. Including the infamous news report that everyone heard about including me and I even posted about it previously!

A few days after the burglary and the news report I posted about and commented on I had a call and the story was then explained to me and that there was an impending court case whereby several people were going to prison. But I can guarantee you there are a whole bunch in government will not want it known what they did because it would be immediately linked to the news report.

Though how they can avoid this I do not know and am at a loss. Unless they think that the British public are so fickle and so self obssessed, by their design I have no doubt, that in a couple of months everyone would have forgotten all about it.

Well all, that is, for the one person they did not want knowing about it who does remember because he posts about the news! Someone they tried to suggest would be stupid enough to post all the details online and thereby hindering the case were the prison sentences will not be handed out!

Yes I think your getting my stupidity mixed up with your own or your lying in the hope that enough time would have passed that I would not have linked the two together?! Maybe this might have worked but I would have still p[osted about this when it was safe to do so and someone somewhere would have spotted the link on here! Of this I have no doubts but I just cannot give even an estimated time window to any of them happening.

Yes I did say any of them! You see there are a lot on here and even my friends have stated that now that they all know of the blogs existence and the realize that there is potentially far more damaging data on here than even they first realized, by MY design I might add, that there is just so much stuff that it would take them an absolute age to go through!

Now ladies and gentlemen, can you think of anything going on right at this moment that is taking an absolute age?! Anything?

Hmm how about the repeated emails for three weeks that I have not had any replies top thus far, other than the DWP one fobbing responsibility off the Atos who everyone has admitted is up to skullduggery and were supposed to have been heading for the hills? A letter but ... not exactly a response!

Sooner or later they are going to have to realize something that I hope many have but may not but I am afraid to say that what actions I performed where so that you acted so ... predictably because the trap is right here! THIS VERY BLOG!

It has been here the whole time! 

Because you have made all English people into self obsessed money mad stone throwers who live in greenhouses I knew that the job of reaching out to each of them was going to take a very long time.

In fact I had to think of ways to effectively hoover up people from different areas so I involved different areas and posted about stuff in the news so that people would find this blog. Then I had to post evidence little by little as it would take an eternity, oor fells like it, to acquire to show that, that which I stated was all true and that added to this it had been going on for a very long time too!

I had to find a way of taking my time to stop people thinking I was a mad conspiracy theorist and realise I was correct. I know I am correct but I could not simply expect everyone that visited to see me as honest immediately.

Which is why I revealed so much of myself and my life and personal issues as it was the only way I could conceivably convince people. The fact that someone without thought recently stated that there must have been thousands of other people before me do what I did so I will fail, which was both narrow sighted and insulting I might add, was neither here nor there, lol.

Some stated that I should try for a year and that if I got nowhere I should give up?! Just one year! I remember thinking 'Yeah mate, a year! That is all it will take, just one year to convince everyone in Britain I was right?! Took me ten bloody years to get people I know in my personal life to realize I was right!' LMAO!

So lately I have run out of one medication and I have been feeling really nauseous and light headed and lost count of the number of times I thought I was going to pass out while out?! This was a drug I had been on awhile and like so many wondered, was convinced it was not, was doing anything? This would be Sertraline and I can also tell you that I have been out of Omeprazole for a few weeks now and have resorted to some I have had in another cupboard, only just realized they are way over a year out of date, may have been more than two I cannot remember what it stated on the box. But I will take my chances as the heartburn I will get is very severe and extremely disruptive, especially at night because .... oh you know what? I get bored with saying things over and over again which I got into the habit of doing purely because people do not listen, over and over again!

So now you know that this blog was a trap all along and I stated a long time ago now that I have back up plans and that my back up plans have their own back up plans and so on and so forth. This works because they are unseen and everyone is too lazy to read, research and check their facts.

British people. Just standing around doing bugger all whinging they do not get enough for it, holding their hands out for cash while hoping its more than their neighbour gets while voting the same old hit in power over and over again who secretly work against them and have now halved the value of the wages they get by selling them shoddy, used and faulty goods sent of from the good old US of A?!

LMAO!

Hmm might seem like a good way to finish by saying 'I rest my case!' but I wont, not yet at any rate!

In fact I will end on something that a friend of mine said today. He told me he saw or heard somewhere that people in Britain, Brits, did not see how good they had it and have had it for several decades and this came from someone who witnessed World War 2. I have stated before and said this to my friend that it is a shame that it always seems to take very hard times like a war!

I said yes they were right.

In World War 2 yes many of the ideas may have been out of date and prejudices towards the colour of your skin may have been terrible but that help each other nature has gone. People huddled together and they helped each other out. That is what war does.

But why does it take a war?

What is it about the human psyche that has as turn on each other? Are we really a species governed by war? Do we feel lost and bored without one that we start turning on each other? Start playing games of one upmanship pr become that neighbour from hell?

Why is it that the ethnic minorities everyone wants to complain about so much seem to do a much better job of helping each other out? Well until with some races a family member shags a family member of a family, or should I say clan or tribe because this is how they behave, and they get buried in the back garden!

Sometimes I sigh long and hard at these thoughts really I do. I wonder if man is actually capable of greater things in the future or will self obsession and egos on one side and naivety and unwillingness to learn on the other will only spell doom in the long run?

In the last twenty years it does not look good and of late it is declining ever more rapidly and I fear that certainly with Britain if we do not wake up and smell the coffee it will be too far down that road?!

Yes you would be correct in thinking that this blog may also exist to try and stop it or even slow this rapid decline down!

Whatever people might think of my emotions that run free on here they do so to do a job and to achieve things. I did not want things looking polished and presentable as this would give out the wrong impressions overall and over time. So whatever I was feeling at the time I had to let it out on here and just run with it and to hell with the consequences. This would at least in part show my anger, passion or happiness of that I feel at that I post about and to show me as genuine and hopefully with sincerity.

This was never going to be a Harry Potter novel with love stories and magic because if the world was like that this blog would not exist nor would it need to exist.

In fact if the world is like that I would not exist! That would be A OK with me!

But I think everyone can agree that the world is broken and corrupted and I believe that this blog will eventually answer many people's questions as to both how and why this is.

If this blog ever achieves this goal then maybe, just maybe they can agree to find the best way to progress forwards ... TOGETHER.

Or at the very least just find a much better way forwards until the correct path is found.

The actions of governments that should, and very much like to claim to be, leading by example or actually doing the exact opposite. If nobody else has taught as that we have Edwared Snowdon to thank for showing us that, not that I needed any convincing mind you. I am just grateful to Edward Snowdon for many things and giving this blog some credibility I am eternally grateful for.

But then that is because I simply want so very much for the lies and the corruption to stop and I want so much for people to live better lives than those that they do and realise that cheating and lying gets you nowhere fast.

Hopefully one day and before too long this may show signs that it is indeed starting to happen?

If so then people may eventually work out what my main goal actually was all along and that I may have moved a giant step forward to achieving it? Even though you normally have to be very dead before being awarded it!

Old father time is the only one with the keys to those secrets from here on in.

No comments:

Post a Comment