Thursday 12 June 2014

PROJECT ZERO GO FOR ORBIT

As the title suggests, or I've been typing and posting far too much while tired and without sleep, I gave and am still working on my ... little ... project.

I have had loads of projects in my head some or many I have mentioned on here and some I have not. How many you the reader knows about depends largely on how much you read. I think reading enough if this one blog should explain most of them. I doubt anyone has made short visits to each of my other bogs and you could have built up a list of things I have wanted to achieve in my head.

What is annoying and frustrating is that month after month and year after year in my head is where they stay and the closed I get to achieving it is writing a wanted list on a piece of paper or on my Tablet PC?!

There were psychological issues going on with that, this much I pretty much figure out. But what the finer details were that would hopefully have me try and get a grip with it, even if it is only temporarily from time to time, I had no idea. Now I do, no fecking thanks to the NHS of course. Do not worry about that if you read enough of this bog you will see that they are ousting for that right now and it will get worse ... far worse! But right now I am just pleased that I managed to fudge the misleading statements and manipulations to head the wrong way up a dead end street and now it has paid in dividends.

This will be highlighted by the completion of a project, a poet project and one that is close to my heart.
Now I am not sure what you know about me and my interests. I have many and not all have their own blog and yet I have 12 or so blogs, yes it is true. I have had projects for each and every blog which includes repsamphibsfish (technically 3 subjects but had more, or three areas), understandingtropicalorchids is another one and sometimes one subject sorry of ... spills over into another.

This can be unintentionally and completely without link. Sometimes it dies link for one reason or another and sometimes it is fully intended and would be seen as completely natural to do so.

Other projects involve something I use a lot and like the current project something else that is way overdue. I have a completely neglected blog on my beloved Wing Chun and that itself has two projects... hmm three even! Oooh astronomyandastrophysics had it's own complicated pet project! There is also britishwildliferare which has a series of little linked projects. Cannot see that one being completed until early 2015 in all honesty. Just so many on the back burner.

But that is cue to the current project. Projects are those things that cannot be completed upon one payment. Or indeed two payments! I have held back for weeks to build this up and still it would be complete in a week but not finished for at least a month. Maybe two?!

What it will do though is show me that I can do this, yes OK so someone that took me to court ended up having to pay me but the monies given over was only a quarter of the current project, maybe a fifth one finished.

The are some final pieces to the jigsaw of the current project on their way and I have just ripped Amazon several new holes to make them look like Mort from Family Guy when he is back in World War 2 with Brian and Stewie when a Messerschmitt fires through his sick bag and he vomits into it that leads to two streams of puke pouring out the holes.

Several items came today and were immediately worked upon. A few other things are arriving, umm four I think, but thanks to Amazon I do not know when. Without giving took much away I ordered from a different company for the first time ever and Amazon at the same time. The building bricks from the new company have all been assembled and Amazon's two in stock items ordered at the same time spent all day today stating 'despatching soon' when at one point in the afternoon it changed to 'despatching now' but later reverted back and still states the same right now?! There are each the most expensive things I ordered of Amazon in awhile. I don't want to do it again now.

I told them they have been constantly disappointing, their ordering process is flawed, their delivery is crap, the organisation and running of third party vendors is complete and utter garbage and like many others they just want to sir in their star's making large percentage out of others hard won cash through blood sweat and tears, bit sweaty bum cracks from not budging unless it's a doughnut run!

Still there is always Play.com for other things, think I will start using them more often now and leaving the Amazon alone ...

It's a jungle out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment