Wednesday 25 June 2014

THE FIBROMYALGIA 102 AND A HALF

You have just got to love this condition! Really you do!

I have gone 48 hours and from one extreme to another! The day before yesterday and as I previously explained ... I over did it ... way, way over did it and due to memory loss I left my bottle of water behind fur the s second time in as many days. This desire being placed on a take I it right by the street door so that I would see it and not forget it!

Oh well, the best laid plans of mice are men!

As explained I ended up quite hydrated and one gone I drank a lot ... of milk and tap water. That night in a very rate occasion I was out like a light and before midnight too! Wow that is rare, quite unfortunately.

Today ... umm I mean yesterday morning I had intended to use a bike or if not feeling like it use a bus to go hunting for something I was impatient to get my hands on! Surprisingly I did not feel like either so decided to wait twenty four hours and have it delivered nearby. Hmm well no it is not 24 hours but closer to 30 as I have to pick it up after 5pm the next day. I did go out to a friends store and then retrieved done much needed nicotine gum I spent more on than I planned, as it was but one get one half price in Boots. Only big boxes so £18.00!! I did not want to take the chance of referring back to tobacco because I an walk in a shop and be smoking with as little as 3 quid, err these are supposed to help you stop smoking right? So why is it cheesier to buy tobacco? Leave some the fact that Boots only ever have the giant boxes at 12.00 and never have the email ones that can get you by fur a few days at 4.99? Weird!

Anyway I popped into Maplin and pick up a drive bay adaptor, the only thing in my build from Maplin as they are just so expensive and this is on mid range products too! I can buy higher end products for less than their mid range products every day of the week! I do not know if people have cottoned on to this as there is never anyone in Maplins these days?

Came home after revisiting friend to discuss a situation and then home and recording myself fitting the bay adaptor.

Yes might seem like I am rambling but sometimes that is intended and sometimes it's because I'm buggered, lol. So looking forward to a nights sleep and then deciding what to do the next day before swinging by to pick up my item? Laying in bed thinking about this while I am waiting to fall sleep ... and waiting ... and waiting ... hmm oh have you seen the time I posted this? It is 4.30am and I am wide awake!

I have a sneaking suspicion I know why ... because all I have done today is drink, drink, drink and the trouble with that is when you but what you can afford it's filled with crap I am starting to think the government O'Day them to put in the stuff to make us work?! Lol!

Caffeine!

When your walking down the road which hurts and is uncomfortable and knowing then if you stand still this is even sure than walking you tend to be ... impatient. You do not want to walk into a newsagents hot and bothered and in pain you do not want to read the fecking small print on a can of drink. You certainly do bit want to read it when 9 out of 10 cans are loaded with caffeine and that includes bloody Lucozade! Lol!
The obvious healthy drinks are what's twice or three times the price! I had a nice one the other day which was called ... umm ... it had funny name in translucent plastic bottle and was mainly Blueberries and some other stuff. It was great and refreshing but it was expensive. Sure it was 3 quid or more? If I decide to avoid the usual suspects thus is what happens! If someone dares suggest I pay double the price of a can of drink for the exact same thing but without the caffeine ... and the the bubbles ... and the flavours ... and end up with the same stuff you have at in on tap ... from a tap! Then I am coming around with a straight jacket!

Oh and now it is 4.40AM!

I am intending to write another note detailed report regarding Fibromyalgia with both my findings asking with theories, done if which go back years before I was even aware of Fibromyalgia as a condition!

I do like to be thorough ... in making so called professionals that deserve it look like utter twats.

:) now it is 4.42am and I finish this wondering if those that tried and failed to take me in will ask themselves one seemingly unsolvable question that is staring them right in the face and laughing at them... WHY?!

No comments:

Post a Comment