Thursday 19 June 2014

THE TABLE DISAPLYED WITH CARDS

Yes I always have a good idea or two or a plan or two up my sleeve at any one time.

In recent times you have seen me go at a great number of public services all at the same time, it just so happens that another very big one went south for the winter but I am not covering it, or rather already did and cannot be bothered. You have also witnessed how all of a sudden and all at the same time that I have emailed everyone for an explanation and just as I predicted the lines of communication have fallen deathly silent?

Note how I have also requested a new GP that has not been corrupted from NHS England and I have not had a response?! Lol!

This is still the same today and after roughly three emails each the grapevine has shut up shop. Of course I know why this is and the reasons consist of one or two things...

First the obvious in that everyone is corrupt and are now crapping their underpants like there is no tomorrow and I dare day that many a cleaner has quite and refused to clean out the office toilets anymore for fear of disease not to mention the foul aroma?! LMAO!

The second reason is that I have just scared the living bejesus out of everyone and some foolish people think that I just want to label everyone as corrupt?

Well ... NO.

However it is a good idea and is hows my readers that I can formulate not just little plans but the grandest of plans that will get noticed ... by all.

But I simply do not know if everyone is guilty. I can only say that I have not had any proof that any organisations are on the up and up and genuine. At the same time I do not want any organisations that do a genuine job, well the smaller ones that is, and are not deserving of blame ... well getting any undue blame, lol.

So of the two I know nothing of I have sent them the following email and as just about all of them are now well aware of this blog I am explaining this right here and right now for anyone else that I cannot think of to see.

Simply put if your not guilty of anything then I simply am not interested in you but will state that you should think twice about any actions, or indeed as in this case inactions, that will you look guilty when you are not.

I am simply NOT interested in doing this and anyone that did think this or thought this or ... umm sorry if this was your plan ... but those that are guilty that thought about giving out this story ... err sorry, NO DICE!

Currently this email has been sent to just two organisations and that is PALS to liaison people to do with the NHS and though I did state previously that I was not impressed by their laidback attitude that does not mean they are in ... umm cohoots with the corrupt ones within the NHS. Well I have to leave something for other budding journalists, decent ones that is, to discover. Plus I am getting rather tired of all this it must be said.

Saying that I should add that not only is it approaching a time I should simply stop, in the active pursuits that is, but I am finding hard to even think of anything else I can do or go after. The NHS pursuit is most definitely at an end that is outside of the outstanding decisions and correspondences.

The email sent to both PALS and the Parliamentary Health Services Ombudsman via Johnathan White's email address I should add as have the other few...


EMAIL ...


Dear Sirs

With regards my last email I would like to inquire as to what happens now?

The letter I provided you from Guy's Hospital, although it claims to be everyone I know both online and off think the NHS have been intercepting my letters and altering them and it does appear this way.

Need I remind you that neither Guy's Hospital nor my GP had my medical records and yet two thirds of the single sided A4 letter consisted of my medical records.

It also contains a lie which simply cannot be excused or given an excuse for.

It also contains a pretty serious omission and this is just one in a long line and everything I did was to catch them at it, as was every time I was seen previously and I do not think I need go into all the little things that goes with the misleading and lying to patients? Like all the running around we do in pain?

In my endeavours, as is well documented on my now infamous blog, I intended to show exactly who did what and for whom. This included any go betweens and governing bodies and despite recently lied to yet again by my current GP, by stating that by secretly recording a whole bunch of GP's and 7 Hospitals lying and falsifying documents and tests I broke the law.

Umm no! Anyone in a public service is paid for my the public and answerable to the public for the service they provide for the monies, or budget, they receive. If anyone on my hit list has since cosied up to the very people they are meant to govern, keep an eye on and act against on behalf of the public is their own fault and must suffer the consequences and of course the backlash from the public when the time comes.

I am also not into making any public service, associated ombudsman, complaints departments or liaison service into something they are not. Only those that do not do what they are paid for, or only do things as a tokenism gesture to convince the people or the media they are worthy of said salaries.

Anyone genuine has nothing to fear.

However I should warn you that if anyone is simply now living in fear that I will do all to blacken their name then this is not the case at all. If it so turns out that this is the case then I advise you now not to do this because lack of communication will make you look bad when your not guilty of anything.

This also applies to those that have been used and manipulated by other powers without their knowledge.

It should also be added that those that have knowingly acted by order of others are just as guilty as those that order such actions.

I know not of your level of guilt in all this. So just for the record, do not drag your own name into something if it does not belong there as I simply was never interested in anyone innocent and I was never, EVER interested in just having a target or in other words front line staff willing to fall on their swords.

The very purpose of my endeavours was to find out what is wrong with the British system, where it is wrong and then highlight this to the British public so that changes to improve the system can take effect.

I do have a daughter and two grandchildren who have had extremely bad lives themselves and I would like to change this country one step at a time to improve it as a country for them to grow up in along with everyone else who is worthy of helping, aiding and educating.

As of this moment the entire public services and all that I have been in correspondence with and all associated bodies have gone deathly silent. This was planned this was so that in any event that they all did I would then knew for sure that all bodies were no longer under any doubts as to what I had done and how ... damaging, for want of a better word, I have been. I dare say that for some time a great many heads that orchestrated this dire and inhumane treatment and manipulation of the British public while affording themselves vast sums of money and lavish lifestyles are screaming at teams of lawyers to come up with something.

You would not believe just how many members of the public warned me that what I was doing was illegal? When I explained to them the legalities of what I was doing they were shocked and said that it made perfect sense. I said your just believing the crap your fed. Now they say they do not know how they failed to see this before because secretly recorded meetings and appointments appear in documentaries and in the TV News programs and have done for years.

VIOLA! That is a common word I have used of late.

So if your genuine I would like an update as to what happens now as it is obvious that not a single public service, which also includes two Police forces, four Local Councils and almost everyone else, answers emails any longer. Blocking emails and later saying they had not received it would show just how naive they are with IT, to which along with several other sciences I am highly knowledgeable on. But then anyone that read any more on my blog outside that which primarily focused on themselves, i.e. amoral, would know this.

Of course any governing bodies and other complaints people that have been up to no good are committing suicide, so to speak, by not answering me and they will be seen as either not caring and taking backhanders or other fringe benefits.

I cannot help anyone innocent if they act on their own thinking that they can avoid the oncoming storm. For starters I have nothing to explain on my blog and nothing to go on, have I? It is obvious though that someone contacted my GP? But then I have been waiting for this for way over two years and its finally happened. I was also fully prepared to be asked to switch off recording devices, which is why I always have more than one! Bad news for my current GP who proved he was lying under orders and got cocky and smiled and refused the pills that Guy's Hospital said I could have. 

Oh and there is only one reason, as I explained to my GP while showing him a CD of the recorded appointment at Guy's to which I thought he himself was about to have a coronary over, that the NHS and a nunch of Doctors would lie about offering a prescription drug. Now think about it for a moment. Why on Earth would you go through that much trouble for a drug that after a few weeks might not work or make me ill like Gabapentin, I am speaking of Pregabalin of course which is not even the primary drug. That would be Sodium oxybate and that is expensive. Now consider that they have failed to diagnose me after 13 years of asking and that I have had this condition I relaise now for twenty years. They have gotten out of prescribing these drugs for thirteen years now! So why go through all this trouble?

Because it is about so much more than a few boxes of bloody drugs, that is why and that is why I knew that they would think that they would out think me and to beat them I do what I jhave always done with dozens if not hundreds of adversaries before them. I carried on letting them think they could beat me and I conveniently mentioned things on my blog that I know they would grab at with both hands because what I had was so very damning.

Despite me explaining how much bigger the situation is, trust me when I state that ... I quite simply have not and not even close. But then anyone that paid attention to my blog and not merely the posts I knew they would that involves themselves and no one else would know this, umm these err are Doctors we are talking about here? 

Yours sincerely

Martin Haswell BSc 

No comments:

Post a Comment