Tuesday 10 June 2014

LAUNCHING INTO ORBIT & BEYOND

I recently referred to some plans I have had in my head, had in my head for quite sometime now.

There is a cardboard box in my house I need to take a picture of where it currently sits as it is a clue to my plans. Funny because it ended up in its current place as a stop gap for another place and ended up remaining where it currently is for several months being in the way and looking somewhat ... messy, Lol. Now it had to travel to yet another place before being placed in the original location it was heading for where it became stuck mid journey purely because I either kept forgetting to move it out was in a rush going out and even to ushered or in pain to put it where I had intended.

Ha! The mystery deepens!

Anyway I did state that this plan was definitely going to happen despite not actually starting it by purchasing anything. However I did state that when I do I would mention in here that I have therefore meaning it's done and dusted and things are moving apace elsewhere.

Tonight this action was performed and two sizeable orders were placed, though I hunk I may have got one slightly wrong. However on the invoice it does not state the exact thing I ordered in its entirety and on looking into my account their webpage does not seen to know I placed a bloody order?! Despite ordering six items! So I have had to email them and in all honesty they should spot the mistake?!

Now I was going to do this tomorrow but I looked on the website of a famous company that I have known about for several years, possibly ten, and saw that something I wanted was in special offer, so I decided to place the order for 6 items because the were on special offer and the others were cheesier than they are in Amazon. However there are three versions of one thing I ordered and like the idiot that I am I did not think to check. When I did realise the order cannot be found.

Now there was a £10 difference in the price and annoyingly I decided to pay for delivery which was £11.00 odd. Another factor I had not bargained for?! The company is highly regarded by many and so I am thinking that maybe if I have made a mistake they will swap over the items and waver in the delivery? After all posting for delivery meant I would get it Thursday coming, so quickly!

However, they did not stock everything I wanted, yes there was a lot mite than 6, and Amazon was cheaper on some things. Now it gets a little ... tricky here because I had so much money left but am paid in the middle of the night, hence why I was intending to order it all tomorrow. Except the special offers are only for that day so I rushed without thinking to knock another tenner off the total price! Already swapped out several items for others to get the price down, Lol!

Umm right then so I placed all the remaining items in my basket on Amazon but forgot I had not been paid yet. One item I was worried about turning up on time, thought it was coming from China in all honesty but instead it's coming from Romford, despite you having £5.50 postage forced on you?! They said they would refund the postage if I picked it up but that would cost even more cash to do! So I have ordered three items from Amazon and clicked to save two items for later! Tomorrow morning in other words! Lol.

So twenty four hours from now many things will week be in transit thigh I green discovered that one item won't arrive until the 16th at the earliest I think it was as it's coming from Germany?!

I tell you that trying to budget too much with this kind of thing is really, really not recommended by me!
Now when I place the order for those two items this actually still leaves two more?! Though one is more important to me than the other and will be purchased in exactly two weeks time tomorrow. So then is when the whole project is finished save for one other item that week be bought two weeks after that.
Anyhoo, this is a rather long winded teaser to let my readers know that the project is s go for launch. Beyond the point of no return ... well in fact there could be returns but I hope not.
Now I used to work as a personal assistant for a married couple with their own law firm. One half of the two used to hang on my every word especially when it came to things I wanted our wanted to do.

This man sadly passed away a year ago but when I was there and I mentioned anything I wanted in some plan or other he would be shocked that such a thing existed and that I knew as much as I did, research the items on the Internet in the middle of the night, come up with an excuse to why the law firm needed it and then order it claiming the money back from the taxes. Trust me the tax bill was huge as the money coming in to this small law firm was around £15,000 per month!

Sadly we fell out, week he feel out with me I am sure he regretted, but in my role at this firm I was also used as witness, signing legal documents, PA, gopher, adviser in gardening, plants if I knew about anything they wanted, gardener, adviser on keeping amphibians which they did IT adviser body guard (he was crippled after being stabbed and convinced his attached would return to finish the job once he got out of jail!) as a non blood relatives stabbed him and advised on many other things besides.

Funnily enough most of the areas I an an expert in had someone somewhere who would go out and but what I was after perky because I was after it?! There are several people I could not ask favours of regarding obtaining items because once found they would buy them for themselves and tell me there weren't any! No I am not joking on this either. Despite the fact I have known them for bloody years and I am disabled! Mind you saying that they never actually believed I was and thought I was taking my limps Korbayashi style at the end of The Usual Studied film where Kevin Spacey who posted a crime called Lent turns out to be the criminal mastermind and had gashed the crippled arms and legs all the way through the film?!

Except he ain't got feck ask on me as I have been doing that fur thirteen years?! Lol!!

If I want it or own it they have to have it. Especially true of amphibians and IT equipment with at least three people. Possibly more if I think about it, oh yeah women too, Lol. Long story, already done not going over it again, Lol!

Oh yes and no, don't ask because I do not know. Really, I don't sand could only throw a few possibilities around.

I digress.

So the project is week in its way and this is an entertainment, work and a psychological achievement that I have wanted to achieve fur sometime now. Psychological on many levels which will be clear come August and this ... 'project' is particularly difficult for me to achieve along with people just like me! Well, not just like me but those with my condition, or a large portion of them. They will know exactly what I mean when reading this and it's a mountain to climb believe me. To us some things just seen further away than they really are and I wasn't too shatter that illusion. This could only be done with a suitable ... project! There was also one other caveat in achieving what I wanted to achieve ... self aware of the problem and what feeds it!
Now I have had difficulties with this issue for a very long time and way back in this blog you may find a visit from my sister where she says that I always have found a way around things and that when something is beginning to look impossible for me to achieve by those on the outside looking in, and in her surprising words, 'you always could pull a rabbit out of a hat!' To which I answered that I had run out of rabbitsv and indeed hats some years earlier. Getting my house and my Litespeed Ocoee mountain bike were the last two but I was physically attacked for the latter and for other expensive items by a London Borough Council and there hired thugs called bailiffs! For a parking ticket I thought quashed no less.

I had quite literally run out of ideas and being attacked in this way by bailiffs that the councils and Police allow them to do which is illegal under UK law oddly enough, and having the disabilities I did to boot I started to question why it was worth bothering trying to do anything!

This is what their method do to people and this is the psychological affect their victims suffer, which makes them and ask this that turn a blind eye fucking stupid. Because you create large groups of people who just ... give up! There is no composing or if'ing or but'ing over it. Human nature and psychology is what it is. You can keep repeating a false truth in your head or it loud a million times over 5 years if you wish but it won't make it the way you want it to be.

This is in essence why the government, well ours that is, have advisers to ... advise them ... except when they say something they do not want to hear and the scientists refuse to sitter the scientific facts they then get fired. Oh, no the current Prime Minister is portrayed as having nothing to do with the firing of course.

This bone headed attitude is what it is. Persistence in pointless repeated meanderings to shirt around an issue is completely idiotic. In the long run you only alienate ever more people while eating ever higher amounts of money until you end up with a society that had woken up and sheet you have treated it like they are brain dead and if course the backlash here is that the longer it had gone on the worse this backlash will be.
Not even those naive moronic voters that seem to think that this country is so grand, oh no fuck off and really I mean it, that it had to be run by one of two spineless parties only interested in themselves and their own pockets while getting themselves immortalized in a painting that probably goes on a wall in a hall somewhere in Downing Street. The fact that elsewhere and throughout history chippies if this picture with the word 'PRATT' advice it dues bit seen to bother them. They just seen to wasn't too be remembered throughout history?!

Yeah there was someone else in history like that ... Adolf Hitler!

Come to think of it there are quite a few!

Now if it were me, well ... I would want to be remembered throughout history for doing something groundbreaking, noble, honest and heroic. That is if it were me and being remembered for something bad, selfish, amoral, immoral and evil I would not want associated with my name, this much I can certainly assure you.

I digress, well not really! You see achieving things I'd ask about knowledge and successively what that knowledge is on asking with what exactly to do with it!

I have a project. An ambitious project which is one of many in a list of incomplete and unfulfilled projects. Things I never imagined in the last five years that I could ever hour to start, let alone achieve. Yes it may seem like I have achieved much but what I have achieved on here will only ever become important, meaningful and with doing if enough people read it asking with seeing the truth in what I show.
But achieving projects especially those that take planning, patience and money are hard for us Fibromyalgia folk. Many of them will tell you this and it's resident repeatedly staff over and over by many authors in many books. It is also being a question I have been asked many times in the last twelve years I always answered yes to.

Well I still have Fibromyalgia and that had not changed a bit but one little thing has! I have suspected for a very long time now that psychology plays a heavy part in many things attempted it achieved but I could never write work it out our out my finger on it. It did not help that not one Doctor ever explained 'why' they she'd the question they did.

What is different now is that I know I have Fibromyalgia and now I also know how it affects everything!
Now if I know then I have the pieces of the jigsaw and with that I can find ways around the obstacles because I now know they are mainly psychological.

If you have not paid enough attention I have been attempting to do things via this blog and on this blog for sometime now. You will also realise that I have traveled the path to discovery write openly in here and you also likely know what areas my expertise is in and that they are many.

But I am about to completely obliterate one aspect of Fibromyalgia using psychology against ... well psychology. Because I now know is what it comes down to.

Once I realise each if these things in turn then what I achieved once I can achieve again and best of all ... I can then explain it in detail and therefore help, advise and instruct others who have the same issues. Not necessarily restricted to Fibromyalgia either because that if which I am alluding to is caused by many other things too?

I have redrawn many maps and indirectly written many books and I date day that a great many people have received acclaim for things that I did or discovered? Caffeine being the cause of Restless Legs Syndrome is one as no Doctor I ever met one what the cause was. When I did tell a GP she told me that no one knew what the cause was when I started it was caffeine. Now all bloody Doctors lecture me on this and I have to tell them that it was I that told someone in the NHS and that since then it had gone around like the proverbial wildfire.

This has been true of secretary things in my life like that if using your common or garden tea bags in aquariums to acidify and stating the water for Amazonian tropical fish. Now the Dutch sell dried leaves in boxes and promote them as water conditioners. Well I guess they are of sorts but why pay a few quid for this box when you have an endless supply in your kitchen that costs a few pence?!

Here on this blog I explained my conditions from day one and how long I had suffered with them. I also explained the things that I knew for sure and those I suspected only.

I stared what I was going to do and on who I was going to get data on and there are precious little in the whiter than white list. While the evil cooking pot list just gets longer and longer.

I knew when I started I would get a lot but much of what I got was so damning it even surprised me!
If someone has told me that 50 to 60% of those I went after would be crooked, corrupt and knowingly going out of their way not to do their jobs to save the taxes while paying themselves out of the same pool of money to do this I would have said your very wrong.

If someone had told me the same thing but stared the percentage of discovering corruption would be 70 to 80% I would have called you mad and phone three local funny farms and ask then to do a head count!
Except that several years later and nearly two years into blogging and it looks more like 90% our more and is mostly not reported on because that industry itself had done questionable things, looked very guilty in the omission of the things I sent them and part of the list I openly and repeatedly attack on here?!

Believe me on this that it matters not who you are, what you do, good or evil it all madness no difference at all...

At the end of the day you cannot fight the numbers and the ... mathematics always wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment