Monday 23 June 2014

AS IF BY DESIGN

Well I am feeling really ill and nauseous again. I am sure it's the weather, maybe missing prescription drugs and no desire my third email to NHS England and the PHSO and second from PALS I have not heard anything, lol.

So recently I just managed to get most things sorted out as well as with my rent and council tax and tonight I get a text message and for weeks and the days notice, or thereabouts, that my rent is going up?!

Now the really weird thing is that mid August I was going to change a number of things and right at this moment I am in the middle of a number of things. Due to things said a few months back I did not think that a rent rise was due for another 6 months in all honesty. A bit odd too as I admittedly do not know the reason but the private rent rising had been of unrealistic levels because house prices and mortgages went beyond ridiculous many years ago. Had they not they would never have bought this house in the first place.

But like I say I do not know the real reason but it is bad timing. In the seven years I have lived here the rent has only risen once before hand. When I first moved here the rent was fifty a month below the councils maximum and as I explained because I had never, EVER come across a maximum amount and the setting of a maximum in Enfield I'd ridiculous compared to prices closer to the city. Even in Hackney, where I grew up and the last place I would want to live today, the rent on a house like this, even though it is small, would be £1,000 to £1,200 per month, purely because it's closer to where the work is in the centre of London. To me it went beyond ridiculous a long time ago and despite the high rents the fact that a months rent only covers half the mortgage payments is even more absurd! My hard left wing mother would not accept that the rent could not pay the mortgage and said I was being ridiculous when I starred it only covered half!

But she forgets that my father's mortgage payments were £1,200 poet month on £127,000 so with my house being around £179,000 on purchase it is safe to assume that without a large sum put up front the mortgage is likely around £1,700 per month?! My rent was £750 and put up two years ago to £800 and now to £850, err I think it was £850?! Lol!

In the 7 years that I have lived here the maximum rent allowed, huh allowed like it's our fault the rents so high, had only risen twice. It was £699 when I moved in when all one bedroom flats or houses were £750 so do not know how they came up fifty short. Or my estimation on it is to put off as many as they can from renting by paying it short deliberately. It went up to £750 and they still refused to pay it all even when it matched my rent. Then about the time my rent was risen to £800 the rent was out up to. Now he says he has put it off fur add long as he can and I know I looked at rent prices for some friends about for months ago and it was still at £800 so the chances it has risen is slim, very slim!

Bizarrely councils will tell you, when pressurised, that they review the rent allowed every month and therefore do a fecking piss poor job at research.

It is a bit annoying to think that once again after I finally short out my rent I am going to have to put my hands in my own pockets yet again when the government had conned and defrauded me it of £130 per week for 4 or 5 years now. That is £25,000 that they could claim is down to the NHS, except I think they are all in it together and have starred this from day one. Which is why I set them all up at the same time, revealed blog to them all in metre days from each other and now they have all fallen silent together!

OOPS!!

How they choose to attribute blame is none of my concern, that is of they do decided that one of them is to blame.

The fact is that secretary things should have happened before now ...

1) I should have not only had disability money for the last five years but is an argument for it for the same period fit the period befit they awarded it to me last time.

2) The Disability should have started a year ago and PIPS should have started around Christmas time, so latter is 6 months late!

3) Should be offered recompense for never being provided a Freedom Pass.

4) The issue of damages remains fur no less than FIVE public services which knowingly failed to act and later covered things up ask of which covered on here.

5) Worked on the blog for free with no financial gain for two months short of two years now ... soo ...

I should not be worried and concerned about a measly fifty quid a month!

Well I will have to contact the council, hmm actually no I will go in and check as they have lied to me about things too, to see what the maximum rent is. If it still remains at £800 desire the fact that private rents have risen agonist every month for the past two years then it is time for me to move on.

This will be annoying as I will be forced to do this a few months early too!! Grrr!!!

How is it that these things never fail to pop up before me at the wrist possible times and with little warning?! Fiddle sticks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment