Monday 4 March 2013

THAT INCREASE IN FREQUENCY AND CONTENT MENTIONED

I stated that with the right tools I would increase the flow of content on ALL FORMATS and in only TWO local trips I have done and achieved EXACTLY THAT!!

I will provide a series of examples... for my ARTISTIC EXPRESSIVES on my DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY BLOG...

Apologies for the orientation problem but something really very, VERY wrong with either PICASA and/or PAINT?!

When I open to view in Picasa it shows the picture the correct way up though I have yet to ROTATE it. I then open this in PAINT to resize it and save it, then find I then HAVE TO ROTATE IT!

But now I have uploaded them on here they have come out the wrong way up again?! LMAO! Still there here and you GET THE IDEA?!

Loose selection at random...









GREATER SPOTTED WOODPECKER...

HE OR SHE WAS A VERY, VERY LONG WAY AWAY...AND UP!!!




But I got a VIDEO TOO!!!...ONE OF THREE VIDEOS OF THE WOODPECKER



No comments:

Post a Comment