Sunday 24 March 2013

GIVEN FOR CONSTIPATION & INGUINAL HERNIA

INTERESTING AND NOT WHAT I WAS PRESCRIBED!!

My GP looked at me when like I was taking liberties with him when i asked for something to keep indoors for the pain if I ever went through that again.

I think that our Doctor and Patient relationship is going to end....badly and before very long!

"Inguinal Hernia recovery Had Bilateral Inguinal Hernia repair 4 days ago... Penis and ...the Oxycodone due to the constipation ....ate Metamucil & laxative and that worked. Pain has subsided somewhat but man... the pain the first 2 days...  (from experience.patient.co.uk)

It is coming close to the time to kick-arse!!

http://treato.com/Constipation,Inguinal+Hernia+Repair/?a=s

What a lying tosser they all are but soon want the public's sympathy when they think they are going to lose £50,000 of their £250,000?!

LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment