Friday 1 March 2013

TWO PLANS ENTANGLED IN TWINE

So I have the camera and now have a damn virus... I mean a REAL VIRUS not a algorithm causing mayhem on a computer or smart-phone!

STILL!

So the camera recently acquired will now allow me to VASTLY increase my content on-line, compared to what I had been uploading before hand...and then some!

I must now remember that my smartphone can capture 720p video for OTHER occasions whereby 1080p is not nearly so necessary.

The amount I can now capture and the images I can produce have and will vastly increase in frequency far more than I had ever hope to do previously too!

So plan one was to get the camera to increase the content and it will work as follows...

Spring arriving will allow me to capture fare more diversity in the way of wildlife, species of birds INCREASES, amphibians, reptiles and other animals come out of hibernation. Invertebrates start to appear and I have already seen a cloud of midges in my garden today!

Due to the warmer temperatures I will get out a lot more and due to my love of cycling a lot further too and added to this I will be asked out on journeys even further afield too!

People venture out more and do tend to spend more money, well USUALLY, and this means that exotic animals will appear in much greater frequency too.

My Orchids will now go through a sequence of flowering and I will be touring many garden centres to boot!

Also I will start up a blog about my Japanese Maples as I have over twenty types and no two are the same colour and these will change two or three times each throughout the year. Plus I MAY acquire more and will no doubt see more types while out and about.

My camera also allows me to have some manual control and has settings to allow me to capture very artistic shots and i already have some a few of which I have plans for, in the creation of COVERS, and others I will post up in my Digital Photography blog that only had ONE SINGLE POST until very recently.

I have also increased and will continue to do so my martial arts, films and music blogs over the ext few weeks and already have MOST of the necessary shots to do this.

I also need to do a run through screen test on THIS BLOG and of course there are a few appointments upcoming towards the end of March and slightly beyond.

Then of course there is the fact that around 10, give or take one or two, advertisers LINKED to my blogs whereas i have not had any beforehand.

Combine this with the fact that certain numbers in the list of blogs account details have doggedly refused to rise in any sort of decent frequency and made no sense at all and the end of March and the end of April are going to be VERY INTERESTING INDEED?!?!

Of course there are eight weeks between now and the end of April and in that time ANYTHING can happen and when mid April is reached SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN.

Then due to any of these rather varying possibilities SOMETHING ELSE WILL HAPPEN TOO shortly after the first one in mid April...

...well provided NOTHING ELSE on these kind of scales has happened before hand to force them into second and third place, or indeed third and FOURTH?!

LMAO!

Now I know some plans to be dead certs or as near as dammit and this is solely dependent on my abilities, skills and knowledge and over two things I have done so many times before. These two things WILL DO! One should earn me cash, IF I have NOT done so already, that will allow me to perform some other things all of which help with everything I do ON-LINE and THEN SOME.

So you see what I was referring to recently as coming together and I still cannot divulge right now the EXACT DETAILS and only when they are DONE can I do that. Do not want anyone knowing my plans as if they do they can be easily scuppered by those that would...wish to scupper them?!

LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment