Thursday 7 March 2013

COUNCIL TAX BENEFIT ABOLISHED SOON!

So I had a letter from Enfield Council arrive this morning.

Now I had been hearing noised about this but was NOT paying attention and in all honesty I thought it was a bunch of EYEWASH?!?!

But now the stark and cold reality has dropped onto my doorstep in a shocking wave of realism!

Now everyone is focused on the Welfare State and in particular the Disability Living Allowance being abolished but this seems to be creeping in under the radar and I certainly had not realised the size of the number?!

PAINTING BY IDIOTS is what I should nickname all this as, as kids with painting by numbers books they start using at about three and four years of age would do a much better job than the Chimpanzees that are in the cabinet office?!

NUMBER 1: So we are losing between £20 per week minimum to £200 a week maximum in Disability Living Allowance!

NUMBER TWO: Those who receive Incapacity Benefit are going to lose around £20 per week give or take I would estimate off the top of my head.

NUMBER THREE: But now you are going to be made to PAY OUT...wait let me think £2,000 a year and a council scheme of around 80% this year (yeah right I bet its 60 or 40 percent next year and reduced to zero after that) so that is one fifth of probably (I am GUESSING HERE) around £2,000 meaning that each year Benefit Claimants now have to pay...£400?! 

HAVE I MISSED ANYTHING?!?! OH YEAH!!!

NUMBER FOUR: FREEDOM PASSES!!

EDIT:
OH SHIT... THREE YEAR HIKING OF ENERGY BILLS?!?!
END EDIT!!!

Christ I remember being annoyed when my car insurance cost that much?!

That will be the price of a Mars Bar in five years time the way things are going?!

So that would be round about £8.00 per week then to pay out!

So it is therefore safe to assume that someone on DLA and Incapacity, as I once was, will lose £230 per week?! OH YEAH THAT IS FECKING DO-ABLE!!!

Man alive!

Well yes I was originally a Dsiability Living Allowance, Incapacity Benefit, Council TAX benefit and Freedom Pass owner and I had been shoved off each in turn for the last FOUR YEARS (i.e. long before the TORIES got in and they only get voted for now because public are fed up with foreigners who themselves vote for Labour, or George Galloway lol)!

So I can tell you with some conviction how this will be...... REALLY BLOODY BAD!!!

But then I should not have to tell you this as if you have read the blogs you will know and i have only been trying to forewarn you of not only what will come next but just how you will feel and be affected when it does come!




No comments:

Post a Comment