Friday 1 March 2013

Politics: THE OUSTING OF THE TWO

Hmm interesting...

It seems that the Eastleigh election may just show that things might go the way I want them to.

The two main parties of the Conservatives and Labour in one election alone became the two lesser parties?!

A shame that UKIP just missed out on that seat but I am sure it will happen in time and this is the tend I thought would pick up long before now. Still better late than never, eh?

Still many still remain to be counted and talking a good policy, and Nigel Farage does do that for me, much if still not known for me...

...maybe I need to find the time at some point and visit their website or grab some panflets and take a look?!

Very interesting outcome and I wonder if it is a sign that people on the whole are realising the truth regarding these politicians in that they lie.

Also the country is in very die straits and I think its bad taste to use different reasonings of a PC nature to exist a career opportunity taken. The one I have in mind if one of gendre.

On the verge of a triple dip recession in unptecedented times that are also on a global scale I do think that this PC ballocks really should be put away, I think for good, bit st least until we are on the rise again and not until then.

People are suffering and scared whether they work, are out of work and especially disabled and sick people and then there are the homeless. Not getting your way of what you want and sinking to the lowest common denominator is pretty bad sport, not to mention taste as well as having a complete disregard for those suffering or indeed forgetting the focus of ones ire is your boss?!

Still they have gone to a party that will benefit, OTHERS, from their inclusion even though I know nothing of the details. I did not need to as out was obvious that the people was not their primary concern.

Interesting times ahead from April until the next election that is for certain.

If that idiot thinks that by the time the next election gives round that the public will swing back in their favour to the point they will get a majority vote and not go begging to other political parties with cap in hand then you, my friend, are severely deluded and the fact that you run the country beggars belief, it really does.

I wonder if your supreme intelligence and uncaught was behind a certain other aspect of business I have come across of late? Or some of the others?

It does done to have ones stamp of incompetence all over it, but then you're predecessors were not that bright either and their own interfering was easy for me to realise. Just proving it to others was somewhat difficult so I had to give up with a whole new game plan as I do not like being defeated, even by you!

That is why everything else that I did prior to this blog, most of which is in this blog (Oh OK 40%), was followed BY THIS BLOG.

All that I did was kind of a fore rubber to this series of postings. Whatever I did and whomever I approached was to provide the information that this would become widely known with the public and research, investigation and journalists would be all over out like the proverbial rash or flies even.

In time this blog would reveal little by little all details of what I did and how I went about it.

Little by little more of the public would become aware of more and more of these facts. There certainly is enough on here for people to make an informed conclusion to each of these events and groups. Of course out become more apparent to the readers if they RECOGNISE or are familiar with any details I provide because they themselves have been embroiled with something similar and eerily so.

The fact I can do this with so many different organisations both public and private and only recently added two more to the fray is what makes this blog rather unique.

If someone else had manged to do what I have done here then I for I've would like took meet them...after all think of the team the two of us, or quite possibly more which would be merrier, would make?!

Interesting times indeed...

Incidentally I can tell you that out of the 12 subjects I cover across my 12 blogs it does turn out that in relation to the ratios between viewers and posts that this one IS the most popular blog?!

That is kind of strange in a way as all the others have a global appeal where this one should, in theory, be mostly confined to UK resident citizens with the exception of those that live overseas because they had, had enough!

I have definitely two and now quite possibly three relatives that fit into that category and reside in Australia, will two do currently.

God knows if there will be anymore added to this number over the next coupe of years but would not surprise me in the least.

Yes interesting times indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment