Saturday 2 March 2013

TALK TO THE ... FLUFFY ANIMALS

I have referred to my friend who visits who is desperate to find a job and yet he can do things one of which I have a series of photographs of...

Now these he had lying around and only a small selection.

I have known him around the twenty year mark, used to go shooting with him and if you met him and looked again at these pictures you would scream "no bloody way!" lol

He can do a great many things and this is just one and I for one would start up my own business if I were him but he would require...ASSISTANCE.

But like the assistance he also needs for his special needs son who is now not little any more NONE is forthcoming and that WAN... IDIOT who recently stated that the defence budget should be now left alone and the WELFARE squeezed, I would stay away from upright wooden stakes in future if I were him, should be put against a wall and shot!

Well if we are going to be inhumane out of the thing that the 'MOB' would do and what that WAN... IDIOT wants to do I think my way is the most HUMANE of the three!!

Anyway the pictures...


Well that is WEIRD, I rotated these and they have come out WRONG, LOL, very odd.


So in these pictures that were rotated for me, curiously so, which I then opened in Paint only to find I had to rotate them anyway have now rotated ...AGAIN?!

But you can see the Christmas Stockings in these pictures.




I must tell him not to let the fact that he is an Arsenal supporter go to his head, lmao!

These below are an Arsenal fan Teddy I imagine and as I guessed correctly on secong go a Peach coloured Hippopotomus neither of which have been stuffed...


He also does things a great deal bigger than this too.



The Seal Cubs are one white and one pink...err I think lol


Must get him to do a few small love hearts filled with catnip for my friends pet store, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment